Community > Posts By > chisnal13

chisnal13's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:25 AM
Did any body read the thing about Starbucks Coffee house.
Some British royal marines. & american Marines.in Iraq wroter to starbucks because they wanted to let then know how much they all liked their coffee and to request that they send some over to the troops.
Starbucks replyed,telling the marines thank you for your sapport of
their bussiness,but that starbucks dose not support the war, noranyone in it, and they would not send the troops their brand of coffee.
So as not to offend starbucks,mabe we should suppot them by NOT buying any of their products.Just to say Starbucks had stores on several military bases in the United states.they are now being removed becaurse of this.

chisnal13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:18 AM
Two cowboys leaving a mental hospital,nurse say to dan you go into see dr first, dan goese in first dr says strip off dan strips off dr checks him over says fine i am going to sak you to questions wat would you be if i cut one of your eyes out,half blind says dan,ok dr says what would you be if i cut uther out, dead blind, ok says dr your fit go tell john to wait fave mins then come in,dan says to john its easy he checks to see if fit then asks two questions answer half blind an dead blind,john waits five then goese in strip of dr says johnstips of dr checks him over says your fit, now going to ask two questions what would you be if i cut one of your ears of half blind, dr looks at john thinking hes not sane,john says well ask other question dr says what would you be if i cut the other ear of dead blind, dr says how dop you work that out john says my cowboy hat would fall over my eyes laugh laugh

chisnal13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:06 AM
Two skeletons shagging on a corigated tin roof

chisnal13's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:04 AM
frown sliding down a 50 meter razorblade using your balls as a break

chisnal13's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:19 AM
flowerforyou I live in the U.K. and im a prison officer in a womans prison.

chisnal13's photo
Tue 09/02/08 12:27 PM
Hi`a all i am new here looking for some friends.
Some time ago i was chatting to a lovely woman on line she sent me some smashing photo`s of her self taken whilst on holiday after a month or to i said do you fancy meeting she said yes so we aranged to meet in a sainsburys food hall cafe,i was a bit late for the meet but got there later,
she was sat down having her coffee when i arrived she was looking out of the window and i had the shocke of my life looking at her anyway got my tea went over sat down and said are you taking the mic out of me she said no why i said since when has a woman had an adams apple drank tea and went.Now i know why all the photoes that she sent me were of her looking down which hides the give away.