Community > Posts By > deboshope

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 07:47 PM
I think it hurts because of loss of hope, time, and effort it took to have the relationship. Anyone who ever says it should be easy is not in reality.

Lust turns into love. Love turns into it's own life and evolves into much more than butterflies, roses, and actually really liking each other. lol

It hurts to lose someone because sometimes pain is the only way to better things. Each experience leads to a new one. There is no easy way around the hurt and it's best to walk straight through it. I have always believed I would walk through hell to get to heaven and I have. lol

Disappointment is probably the underlying source of hurt when it comes to a break up. To be in love and feel so good and then it's all gone in a second.

Life works this way. Walk through the pain slowly and heal. Reach out to others! Everyone hurts and isn't immune ever.

Plan B....boycott love and just stay in lust.:)

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 07:30 PM
Ah Im collecting them...lol

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:23 PM
hmmm...because I married a jerk and must have been having crack slipped into my coffee for the past nineteen years?????

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:30 PM
Yep my playing pool days are over!!! lol

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:02 AM
laugh

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 06:26 AM
goofball...

nevermind. lol

deboshope's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:04 AM
back to peckers in no time??? roflol

omg

irritable bowel syndrome??? Now that is funny!!!

Yeah I talked to the guy for a long time but hey it took me 19 years to see all the issues my ex had. lol

Thanks for all of the being safe advice. I will probably date a serial killer next time.;)

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 08:28 PM
yep I agree. lol

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:28 PM
I totally agree with snarky.

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:23 PM
Yeah I will wait longer next time for sure. A year maybe???? lol

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:13 PM
okay don't beg etrain. I'll go out with you but only if my body guard can come along.

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:11 PM
lol omg

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:10 PM
Heck ya think I need to carry a hand gun now?????

Use jerks as target practice. Yeah I'm all about helping out mankind.:)

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:07 PM
You can have my stalker.:)

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:06 PM
lol

I've been out of the dating thing a looooooong time and maybe the rules have changed. Maybe there is an updated manual out there.:)

deboshope's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:55 PM
Edited by deboshope on Sun 10/05/08 03:57 PM
I met someone for a few drinks. We played pool and drank a few glasses of wine. We weren't there 5 minutes and the guy starts walking really fast up to me like he was going to slap a bug off my head or something and he rammed his tongue down my throat. I backed off and told him he moved a little too fast. Anyway a little later we moved to the bar and he looks distraught. He mentions that he can't believe how expensive the place was.:( I felt bad and offered to help with the bill. He refused my offer. OMG is this an example of what's out there now???

Another guy has emailed me a few times and gave me his number. I never called it because I don't know him at ALL. He sees me here on the forums and sends me a mean email letting me know I have time to talk to others but not him. He actually used the F bomb on me.

Hell I should get the man I had back. *Deb thumps self on head* And to think I sould have had a damn V8 and went gay.

deboshope's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:15 PM
When there is no photo I think maybe the person doesn't like the way they look or something, which is sad really.

Most of the profiles here look like they were copied and pasted anyway.:)

deboshope's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:03 PM
My ex would have thrown holy water on me and then called my shrink to let him know I needed a vacation in the nut house.

Yep

deboshope's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:33 AM
added to my description. Just skip through the muck and go to last few chapters. lol

deboshope's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:18 AM
Hey I was just kidding.:)

Previous 1