Community > Posts By > Terriann1

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 06:46 PM

I had already given him my regular email and number. You know what they say If its to good to be true it usually is

You were way to good for him anyway. Move on and leave him in the dust where scammers belongexplode

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 05:38 PM

No we can't. Off site is out of our jurisdiction. We can't confirm one way or another. It's a he said/she said.

I figured that and it is my own fault. Lesson learned! Thanks

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 04:18 PM
Is this possible to do?

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 04:15 PM
Edited by Terriann1 on Sun 07/07/13 04:30 PM

Slap a ho!rofl
Thanks man many of us are already aware of that!
The scammers try to get you offsite in 1 or 2 emails..
Stay on site with folks untill you feel comfortable &
never send anyone money!
@willing2 a real scammer is mebbe one who succeeds?

I am very new to the site and everyone that emails me wants to use yahoo instead. What can they find out by doing that? I can't believe that everyone is a scammer but then again I'm a little nieve (sorry don't know how to spell it)After reading this I'm worried...

another good reason to not g off site is, it's out of our jurisdiction. If someone tries to scam you off site, we can't review it to make sure. It is simply a he said/she said at that point. Some people have a bad break up with someone and will say all kinds of things about the other person. This is why the site needs to verify these things. That way someone isn't falsely persecuted

Just play it safe. The good ones will understand not wanting to go off site.

Good luck to you

Thank you and that is the problem we were off site.

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 04:09 PM

Scammers try to get you offsite first. The site will delete scammers. If someone is wanting you offsite, report them as a possible scammer and let the admin look into it.
The problem is that I went off site and got yahoo instant messenger and started chatting with him the conversation didn't happen on this site. Admin can't help with that can they?

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 04:03 PM
To any new members out there if someone asks you to go off site in the first email don't do it. I should of listened to the folks on here who told me not to do it. He seemed genuine and real and just because I had to stop messaging him he got very angry and called me names(which I won't mention because I am a lady)and had the nerve to tell me I was a woman scammer. Still love the site and won't let one mean, angry man make me go off. Thanks for letting me vent. I have met alot of very nice people on here and glad PKH talked me into doing this.

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 11:39 AM
Hi Roland, I am new to the site also. Enjoying it and also hoping to find friends and from there who knows what may happen.

Welcome :smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 11:33 AM

Hard to find love!!??

Well. It wasn't hard for Me at all

please women don't get all shook up and mad and start blasting me with harsh words. The following is only my opinion

I repeat: ONLY MY OPINION!!!!! (ya might agree-ya might not)

I notice a lot of man bashing. Alot of bitterness because of past relationships

throw it away!!! Bashing? Why?? It doesnt make sense to me. One women does it and others flock like seagulls. The bitterness? It's unattractive and men are really turned off by it. They come out and say it but noone listens

love is found by people who love themselves and are happy and show it to the world. Men are attracted to women who they see are strong -threw their baggage away and march on with confidence-a sense of humor-and their feminitity in tact

this goes for men too!

I know I'm no authority on the subject but there really is love for everyone out there ya know

maybe stop wanting this and stop wanting that and giving every guy a fair chance?

Even the "nice" ones that are always getting a bad rap?:heart:

REMEMBER: this is just my most humble of opinions

Very well put I totally agree with your opinoin (spelled wrong)Leave the past in the past on move on to the future! Noone wants to listen to it. :smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 11:08 AM

Welcome there, Ms Terriann.
Journeyman is right.
Don't let a few jackwad scammers chase you off. flowerforyou
Would take alot more than that to scare me off.I'm enjoying the site so far. :smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:43 AM

Slap a ho!rofl
never send anyone money!

I am very new to the site and everyone that emails me wants to use yahoo instead. What can they find out by doing that? I can't believe that everyone is a scammer but then again I'm a little nieve (sorry don't know how to spell it)After reading this I'm worried...

just keep it on site & don't ever send anyone money

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:46 AM

Slap a ho!rofl
never send anyone money!

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:33 AM

Tea is the drink of choice.

Sounds good to me...:smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:29 AM

What if you don't like coffee?

mmmmm: how about tea? or anything non-alcoholic

Terriann1's photo
Sun 07/07/13 07:49 AM
Quote that I found and thought I would share.

"Don't settle for someone who only buys you coffee
Go for someone who makes one for you" :smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:12 PM
How is it possible that someone views your profile and then 30 minutes later they are deactivated???

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 06:03 PM

Hello there.. Be friends? :smile:
Friends it is :smile:

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 05:49 PM
Edited by Terriann1 on Sat 07/06/13 05:51 PM

The hard part is meeting the woman you want to screw your brains out....then giving her all the love and respect she deserves ...to make her want to keep on f'in you

That was beautiful. And so true. :heart: flowerforyou
Very well put I totally agree!

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 02:50 PM
Hi, new to the site. Looking to meet new friends and who knows what will happen from there. Friend of mine is on and really likes it so I thought I would give it a try.

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 02:36 PM
I like your thought on this. Some of my responses have been younger and it made me feel weird about it but after reading this I'm going to rethink this.
Thanks

Terriann1's photo
Sat 07/06/13 02:24 PM
Found out the problem! Thanks anyway.