no photo
Mon 04/14/14 06:04 PM

I found you a moonlit city view from a Niagara Falls "Lookout Point". Finding a man to really, really, really love... that's up to you. :wink:

http://www.va3kgs.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/moon0474.jpg

Awww... that's lovely :)

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 04:54 PM
My favourite things are sculpting, painting, drawing, textile art, jewelry making and just about anything I can be creative with. I am teaching myself to refinish furniture and have dabbled with wood carving, and used to work in renovations and in the carpenters' union. I'm thinking I'd like to design a tattoo for myself sometime in the next year. And I'd like to take up the guitar if I can get it back from my daughter :D

no photo
Sun 04/13/14 04:51 PM
Hia

I don't do the kits but just wanted to share that the art of Kris Kuksi is really fabulous. He mashes kits together to make the most intricate and interesting pieces. Check him out!

no photo
Sat 04/12/14 06:38 PM
Yeah, to me if I say I'm looking for friendship, sex is off the table. But it seems to mean a challenge to some guys. And probably some women too, to be fair.

no photo
Fri 04/11/14 02:36 AM
Good riddance also comes to mind!!! Holy cow, at least you didn't waste a decade on the jerk!!

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 09:38 AM

Walked topless in Toronto :laughing:

Let's see how brave you were.......Summer or Winter? :smile:

Summer! Definitely summer!!
Topless only happens in my apartment in the winter lol

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 06:01 AM
Walked topless in Toronto :laughing:

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:51 AM
Some things on the bucket list.

Travel travel travel!!

Work in a creative industry, perhaps movies, perhaps theatre making props

Learn how to weld

Visit Weta in New Zealand

Go back to school for fine art

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:46 AM

Record an album.
Have an irish-themed wedding.
Get my music noticed.
Leave my mark on the world in some way.
Make more friends.
Get rid of toxic family members (difficult but necessary).
Find a cure for I.B.S (even more difficult).

Shy, it's amazing how much getting rid of toxic family members helps reduce IBS symptoms!! tongue2

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:44 AM

I was on another site where you had to say what three of them were on your profile and it was amazing how many of the women wanted to take a ride in a hot air balloon.

Mine's to get myself one of those things and just float about picking up women.

LOL!! :laughing:

no photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:19 AM
I'm wondering if this woman might be secretly wishing she was more overt, and rather than confronting her own discomfort about expressing, or not expressing her own sensuality, she tried to censor you.

Just thought.

Personally I appreciate people's honesty on here, it's quite refreshing to see people speaking honestly rather than skating around ideas. Keep on being honest please :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:59 AM
Settling in with feet up and crossed on coffee table to watch this one flowers

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:33 AM
Edited by MelifluousSculptor on Thu 03/27/14 06:46 AM

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 06:32 AM

I think people don't realize how simple sensuality really is. A sideways glance with a little grin... the stroke of a neck... a pause and a sigh in conversation... Even questions such as "sweet... or salty..." can get the imagination going into a teasing little conversation that can heighten the sense.

women know about this stuff, men don't... i'm not even gunna pretend i know what any of this means...

Hi Moe flowers

I don't believe you for a second! Men know eeeexactly this stuff. Maybe they feel more comfortable receiving it than expressing it, but trust me... It will enhance your experiences

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:21 PM
I think people don't realize how simple sensuality really is. A sideways glance with a little grin... the stroke of a neck... a pause and a sigh in conversation... Even questions such as "sweet... or salty..." can get the imagination going into a teasing little conversation that can heighten the sense.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:13 PM

Oh come on..give us the whole nine yards..the full monty, if you will. Be Super Sensual! I know you can, you've shown it to me before.. show them how sensual you can be... they want sensual :)
Turn it on... bigsmile bigsmile

Yes!! Come on men... this is your opportunity to really catch some attention! smitten drool :heart: smooched

Men who are sensual are highly rewarded. In my experience anyway.

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:10 PM

Being sensual is not just about looks...the mind is the most powerfull tool for any type of sex....& how you play it truely depends on your feelings for that person....lust or love.

This is true...

Make love to the mind....drinker

Yes, agreed!!

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 09:09 PM

I think in society when the word sensual is heard, it usually evokes images of sexy women in lingerie with smoldering looks on their pouty faces. How do you as a man, communicate sensuality?

Mostly by looking directly at my interest and sensing what her eyes and body are saying, I get a real sense when looking into their eyes, always have been able too. Maybe in how I will joke and tease with her. Body language is key as I am outgoing towards her, Smiling, maybe how I will touch her, gently, roughly, all depends on the circumstance and how well I know her. Sometimes just being laid back, confident and listening can work. If there is chemistry, it naturally brings out the sensuality automatically. So I'll end with that.

Nice.... Here's a man that gets it :heart:

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 05:41 PM
I think in society when the word sensual is heard, it usually evokes images of sexy women in lingerie with smoldering looks on their pouty faces. How do you as a man, communicate sensuality?

no photo
Wed 03/26/14 12:47 PM

Singing--

Blue Chorus (quiet sorry......)

Art--

Sketch animation of Mr. Dark from Rayman giving you a big fat GAME OVER! Muahaha.

Choo, what program did you use for this?