Community > Posts By > newchat

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 07:36 PM
It's ok to be gay its Christianity that scares me or more pointed some Christians be kind to others and yourself if that doesn't get you in heaven not sure if I want to be there

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 07:32 PM

it does'nt matter if u're in doors or nt d main issue is that your present habbit does nt potray any sense of a righteous living. Christ is the only remedy. It is very easy to form a habbit but it is difficult to stop that habbit. And also bear in mind that u are the one who will face the punishment for what u're doing not even the devil who is pushing u to do such thing. U have no excuse sinning. U must meet christ as fast as possible bcos u are close to death and a life that dies without christ wil end up in hell. Sir u must run away from sin before death catch up's with you pls meet christ.

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 08:28 PM
I've never tried it might work for my shoulder?

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:33 AM
Does it work on the migraines?

no photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:32 AM
Your sarcasm is getting old

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 03:29 PM
We all know how you feel, most of us have been there a time or two along with way, keep positive and listen to the positive feedback, start with your profile, tell the world that you have arrived :))

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 02:17 PM
I just read your profile, it explains some things to a layperson like me, you said nothing about yourself, I would bet money you have great things to offer and receive, but I would be guessing. Put yourself out there, you're worth it :)

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 01:59 PM
Don't accept any blame for what happened, if you can't live with the situation life is short move on and enjoy it

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 01:55 PM
Here. Here to honest opinions :)

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 01:52 PM
Good point :)

no photo
Wed 07/10/13 08:00 PM
Im a little suprised at how judgmental people are, my wife had an affair and we just dealt with it if she had another we could deal with it again, it's not the middle Ages folks, we don't burn witches

no photo
Wed 07/10/13 01:49 PM
It says for richer or for poorer too yet the number one reason for divorce.is money,how many of you would have married if you knew the sex would be gone in 10 or so years be honest here

no photo
Wed 07/10/13 01:43 PM
Need.more info

no photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:04 AM
Talking like marriage is a contract if you have a contract to build a house and the client moves the bedroom do you quit building the house?i would hope not!!

no photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:33 PM
Having a "loving sexual relationship"is differnt

no photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:30 PM
It doesnt have to be anyones fault there are lots of reasons to stay togeather.I wonder if some people use an affair as an excuse to leave a bad relationship and have a religion based society be in their side??

no photo
Tue 07/09/13 06:39 PM
You can love someone,but if there is no sex or passion or work takes up all their time and energy,lets be real its just sex ,just be safe