Community > Posts By > Friendleewon

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:16 AM

slaphead Why would you ask that? noway noway noway

Because it's obvious He doesn't have the 'credentials' for a serious relationship involving BRAINS frustrated

Guys like this give Us ' Bar Trollers' like Me a bad name laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:31 PM

JUSTICE

6 or 9 years before eligible for parole

Sorry for the posting in the wrong section. I just noticed there was a current events forum.

Actually His sentence is up to 33 years and He's eligible for Parole after 9

Friendleewon's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:18 PM
Actually He must seve a minimum 9 years. I guess O.J. now means Orange Jumpsuit.laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:13 PM

SEX, SEX, and More SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that Guy from Your other Thread is still ignoring You? frustrated

Friendleewon's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:33 PM
Find a Male trucker with a Pink Cab shocked

Friendleewon's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:36 PM

I'm not one, but I will certainly cheers to you all!

Amen. Best to All who does this Monumentous Task.

Friendleewon's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:23 PM

ok, so do we have double occupancy rooms or what???? If so, Ali,you wanna room with me if ya go?

Don't know Ali, but if She's as Pretty as You the Two of You will probably want me to stay with You and protect You from Men like Me laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:10 PM
Edited by Friendleewon on Thu 12/04/08 07:16 PM
I am on Naproxen and can tell the difference if I don't take it. A Friend of Mine has bad Arthritis and recently got put on some Med He takes with an Epie Pen like applicator. It's working wonders for Him. it used to take Him an Hour of Pain every Morning to get up and motivated, now He takes an injection every other week and is a lot better. I have camped, hunted, and fished with Him ( maybe had a beer or two also laugh ) so i have seen it first hand and know it's not just wanting to lay around and not go to work. I will try to find it out and mail you.

Friendleewon's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:36 PM
It's a toos up between Her Mountains and Her Valley flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:29 PM
Catwoman's Gynecologist laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:42 PM
Edited by Friendleewon on Tue 12/02/08 07:44 PM
kill Dan, and im yours!

done, hey dan come her u f#cker lol jk its all good i was bored with her anyhow lmfao

Sounds like DHinkle is the 'Twitter of the Day' now. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Tue 12/02/08 03:29 PM

wat is a twitter

Does Wat know He's a twitter?

Friendleewon's photo
Tue 12/02/08 03:28 PM

I dont know what a twitter is.

But while you are at the shops please pick me up some Preparation H and a pregnancy kit.

Dan You ain't gonna get Her pregnant from that side. noway

Friendleewon's photo
Mon 12/01/08 02:56 PM

So my kids and i went to go visit my dad for the holiday..he lives about an hour away and with the kids in school not always easy to see him..He has been sick with cancer and heart problems..
Anyway.... my kids father calls to ask my daughter if they are coming to see him. She replys "you never see us and call only when you want to look like a good dad to your friends..She told him we were going to their grandpa's house because he has been ill and we dont know how much time he has left...He hung up on her as usual and said he is not going to pay child support for his kids because they didnt want to see him...

So annoying that he had no problems making these kids but does not want to help support them..Mine are old enough now and make their own decisions...he does not get that they dont just stop being and needing things..rant rant rant rant

Sounds to Me as 2 things are Obvious, 1 - Your ex is an assh0le, and 2 - You appear to have done an awesome Job of raising Smart Kids

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:39 PM

At this point Im not even sure Ill be attending anymore...

ohwell

Missy, why the change of Heart? You were so Psyched for this. I tried mailing but Your Filters blocked Me. Mail Me and let Me know if there's something I should be aware of as I don't know these People, or if it's just a Personal Issue. Thanx Tom

P.S. Hope things change for the Positive as You seemed like One of the Fun People it would've been worth meeting flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:58 PM

At this point Im not even sure Ill be attending anymore...

ohwell

Was it something I said? laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:52 PM
It sounds like Fun and I'm gonna try to make it. If all You Pretty Ladies keep posting I might have to head out now to make sure I don't miss a Thing flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:50 AM

I don't think that SSI will cover an ex spouse. If he died while he was legally still married to someone it would cover that. Whether she was with him for years or not shouldn't matter if they weren't legally married. You should absolutly apply for it for your child. They will split it among all of his children.

I have read all about it, and it will cover an ex depending on the length of the marriage. But I don't want it. I want both his children to benefit, but his girlfriend is a greedy woman and is taking a cut for herself. She is taking away from his child!!

Don't know if that's True. I believe SSI has a set amount for each Dependant., not a Total Amount available. His Children should get the Same amount whether SSI is paying You or not.

Friendleewon's photo
Thu 11/27/08 04:50 PM

1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.

That is absolutely True if My partial is in it's container in the Bathroom and I'm in Bed. laugh

2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that The first truth is a lie.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

I apologize about this .

I'm an idiot and I needed company ...

Friendleewon's photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:22 AM
I pride Myself on being a Good Friend. Feel free to Mail anytime. flowerforyou