Community > Posts By > Friendleewon

Friendleewon's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:11 PM
Welcome and Thanx for improving the Beauty of Mingle flowers

Tom

Friendleewon's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:04 PM

shadesIf your boyfriend or girlfriend told you to sit down and shut up, Would you?what

If My Girlfriend told Me to shut up, I would immediately

Go Home to My wife.laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:59 PM

flowerforyou Ladies, would you leave your husbands if they constantly lied to you and stayed out all night?flowerforyouAnd they don't work or help you pay any bills either.flowerforyou

Yes, I think You should leave Him. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:46 PM

but im not married but she is.........i just want one person to give me a blessing....cause its so gonna happen......

OK I checked with My Buddy, Ex President William Jefferson Clinton. He reminded Me of His famous words, ' Eatin ain't Cheatin and suckin ain't Fuk*n ' laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:58 PM

never done this before! new life on cyber socalizing. contact me

It's the same as in person socializing only safer laugh . Just relax and spend time in the Forums. You'll get a feel for who is who, and who You want to talk to. Welcome and enjoy Your stay. flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:12 AM

My period!!!rant indifferent

PLEASE don't re-gift that. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:10 AM

Yeah you make a single mistake from being tired, offer apologies publicly and privatly and you're still the unattrative small d*cked punching bag, but that's how forums work either you have 10K posts and get away with murder or your chicken feed *shrug* oh well. If I cared what these people thought I'd have left long ago.

yannowhat?
you jumped in here and basically called someone a slutty mcslut because she has a photo of her ass
talkin bout how soul mates don't look at butts.
not knowing her
or why she is here
or what a funny sweet person she is
and then have the nerve to act like you're being persecuted when she fires back?

let me help you out
even though you aren't much for blondes.
you get what you give.
not so tricky eh?

As the Congregation shouts a Mighty Amen. flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:09 AM

If you want viewed like a piece of meat display yourself like one. I don't think a soulmate will be looking for an ass. Just my input.

Welcome, have fun and I hope you find what you're looking for.
oh dude, she could soooo have pic of the litter if she wanted bigsmile smokin

yea to bad she is across the pond

Eh i'm not muh for the blonds.
whew! good thing, 'Cause I bet your beating those Brunettes and Redheads off with a stick, laugh

No doubt in My mind He's beating something offspock

Gypsy for what it's worth I think your Pics are fine. Different People have different Pics and in My mind Your's show an attractive woman. He's just jealous cuz He knows when He's having His 'Solo Sex' You're the kind of Woman He's dreaming of and knowing He'll never get.

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:24 PM
Have My Wife call Her and tell Her it's over laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:22 PM
Lawyers laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:19 PM
Grab His stick shift and ask if His Gears go into OverDrive. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:07 PM

may i pollinate your flower?

Absolutely Not

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:05 PM
Beer is dear
but Liquor is quicker. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:03 PM
I remember as a Younster of about 10 wanting a Transistor Radio. My Parents were not well off so I didn't expect One. On Christmas Morning I got My wish and a brand new Radio. Sometime later My Mother told Me that My Father, who was a 3 pack a day smoker, gave up smoking for 3 weeks and used that money to get Me My Radio. Something made the Music from that Radio sound better after that.

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:42 PM
Edited by Friendleewon on Sat 12/06/08 10:14 PM

I want pics of the leather bra:banana:

I love Them in Silk
I love Them in Lace,
I love Them the best
when They're on My F*ce :laughing:

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:37 PM
Welcome, is Lake Ariel near Pittsburgh? flowerforyou

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:35 PM
Welcomeflowerforyou and glad the Penicillin is working. laugh

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:10 PM
Vanessa, just checking on Your Daughter and your well being, and to let You know I am still praying for You, Your Daughter, and All others who are Ill.Please keep Us updated. If it will help ease Your pain I know a Girl who went thru this In High School. She was 16 in 2003 when The DRs found Her tumor and removed it. She is now 23 and All is well. I see Her Father frequently, as I Plow Their Driveway, and ask constantly about Her. She was a year behind My Son in School and a Cheerleader, that's how I got to know Her. Her biggest complaint of the whole thing is she missed Her Senior Year of Cheerleading. She has gone on to College and Dances like She has for Years. Everything has turned out fine for Her and I would be more than glad to get more Info if You would like. Prayers and Best Wishes are going Your way. May God Bless. PLEASE feel free to mail anytime if You would like more info or just to talk.flowerforyou

P.S. I'm not 'scamming'laugh Sorry if We got off on the wrong foot

Tom

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:48 PM
Edited by Friendleewon on Sat 12/06/08 03:49 PM

typing and fighting with random people on the net.

now seriosuly who wants to get it on??

How about Me. As long as You promise not to hit Me to hard witht he Whip. :banana:

Friendleewon's photo
Sat 12/06/08 01:49 PM

slaphead Why would you ask that? noway noway noway

Maybe cuz He doesn't have enough going to interest Her in a 2nd Time? laugh