usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:47 PM
Another one for rabbit.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:43 PM
YEA! Take that Ohio.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:42 PM
Because if they weren't obnoxious, they might as well just go into priesthood.

usernamefayou's photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:02 AM
I would probably get high, play with my cats, watch a little tv, play some vids, swear at people's gods, and ready myself to haunt people for an eternity....no different than any other day

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:53 PM
sure it was a hamster and not a bunny wabbit?

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:59 PM
i wonder if most people say to hell with peace and hold the notion for their "next life"

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:53 PM
lmfao

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:47 PM

because I have too many jobs and no time

yet you designate time for this?

yep, when I can

and that's why everyone single is single

Im not complaining, its my choice. I want to give someone my full attention in a relationship and right now I dont have that.

you all and your constant shifting of priorities is enough to ruin us all

Like sands through an hourglass eh?embarassed

like sands through the sahara smokin

whats with the "you all"?

because in talking with a mod i would so hate to break the rules, and hopefully spark up a generalization argument with the premise that people have more similarities than differences

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:37 PM

yep, when I can

Im not complaining, its my choice. I want to give someone my full attention in a relationship and right now I dont have that.

Like sands through an hourglass eh?embarassed

like sands through the sahara smokin

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:33 PM
Everyone is tooting their own melody and it sounds like ****. This anarchy song would be a nice change.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:20 PM
yea people don't get to vote off all the intelligent things people say here like on other useless sites....enjoy!

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:16 PM
alcohol should cure the ailment of collective unconsciousness - it's a nasty thing that

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:07 PM

yep, when I can

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:02 PM

yep, when I can

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:01 PM
Reading one profile is reading them all.

usernamefayou's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:00 PM

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:42 PM

How people can be such terrible judges of character is beyond me. I refuse to give this more than two seconds of thought.

Because the fact that you only know yourself and you dont know who you are with...........its a chance you take in every relationship........by the way there are people there who know how to conceal their true nature until you marry them and then the horns come out..........

I'm not doubting people suck at estimating behaviors...I'm just saying I'm not one of those people.

If that is the case then why are you in a dating site and not with someone already sense your such a great judge of character............come on lay off on that im perfect and i can see through everyone...............not everyone is that transparent..........

Never once in my 33 years have I ever had anyone remotely close to me go 180. Being on a dating site is irrelevant, afterall, it is a two-way street--like I can just choose to be in a relationship at a whim. Obviously there are blatant mistakes being made every day, and again, I'm simply saying I cannot understand why people have such a lack of self-awareness.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:33 PM
Wasn't like the intestines or something the only part of the body that truly regenerated?

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:26 PM

How people can be such terrible judges of character is beyond me. I refuse to give this more than two seconds of thought.

Because the fact that you only know yourself and you dont know who you are with...........its a chance you take in every relationship........by the way there are people there who know how to conceal their true nature until you marry them and then the horns come out..........

I'm not doubting people suck at estimating behaviors...I'm just saying I'm not one of those people.

usernamefayou's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:17 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25