Community > Posts By > WanderingSoul13

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:53 PM
Small town in the mountains

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:02 PM
Yeah I have one of those right now: we have been friends for a few years and I think we would be really good together. ohwell

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:53 PM
The world would be a better place if more people kept to your ideals.

I try as I might, but no one is perfect... drinker

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:46 PM
Last couple songs...

Through these Eyes -- Social Distortion

Wild -- Poe

He Got Game -- Public Enemy/Stephen Stills

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:39 PM

true self online? I mean do you share your feelings and what makes your clock tick? Do you drop the walls that hide you and share your inner self? do you take the risk and risk getting crushed after you lay it all out with someone?

With online profiles, such as here, I try to be as honest as I can without revealing too much information; I like to save some things for conversation.

For me to really share myself with someone, I have to feel comfortable around them first. I tend to be a bit cautious at first but once I get to know them I tend to share a lot. I wouldn't say I hide anything, I choose when is appropriate.

So there, you have two things on me!

WanderingSoul13's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:44 PM
There are no zeroes in "billion."

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:37 PM
I think it varies from person to person, some care, some don't.

Historically I've gone for younger girls but I dated someone 4 years older than me and it was an enjoyable experience. Too bad I was a young idiot on that one! slaphead

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:25 PM

Most people want they can't have. Try telling them you broke up with her, and see what happens, lol.

rofl

WanderingSoul13's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:49 PM
I enjoy both shows but SG-1 has been around so long it's hard not to like it.

Favorite episode?

SG-1: I really like the one where they gate into a black hole and it is sucking the base in... hehehe :p

WanderingSoul13's photo
Thu 09/04/08 11:11 PM
Dan99, I think you need to re-read my post on page 6. You seem to be confusing two very different things: out of body experiences and remote viewing.

You keep asking for proof and wanting people to read an answer or view some object not in their field of view, etc. What you are asking people to do is called remote viewing, not an out of body experience.

Remote viewing is skill which requires discipline and hard training on part of the individual. It is not something anyone can simply "do." Making demands of people on here to view something remotely is absurd unless they claim to be a remote viewer.

Otherwise, this is a thread about out of body experiences, stay on topic please.

WanderingSoul13's photo
Thu 09/04/08 05:17 AM
After reading through the posts, I think there is general disagreement/misunderstanding about what an out of body experience is and the capabilities of an individual while in the OBE state. I believe this has lead to much of the tension between posters here.

Being in the OBE state doesn't always mean you are hanging around on the same plane of existence as everyone else. Certainly that is possible but doesn't occur all the time. The idea of viewing someone, or something, else or what they are doing is called remote viewing and is very different than having an out of body experience.

The idea behind remote viewing is to provide objective, verifiable information about the target. This is more difficult than it sounds and takes a lot of training and practice. There is a lot of information and books out there on this subject so I suggest looking into those if this is something that interests you. I suggest looking into an individual by the name of Joseph McMoneagle.

Going back to out of body experiences, these are something you have to experience for yourself as no one else can prove it for you. This is similar to someone asking you to prove you love someone--you can't prove it, it is just something that you know, feel, and experience.

Is it possible that people claiming to have an OBE are just dreaming or hallucinating, sure it is. By the same token though, it is also equally possible that they are _not_ dreaming or hallucinating. The only way to know for sure is to experience it for yourself. You can read about it, debate it, believe or not believe, but ultimately none of that matters until you experience it for yourself--then you will know.

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:21 PM
Have You Ever? ~~ Brandy

In the Arms of an Angel ~~ Sarah McLachlan

High ~~ Lighthouse Family

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:56 PM

im bored to

I have some ideas... bigsmile

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:52 PM

anything interesting in this under 30thread?

Nope, nothing to see here. Move along... tongue2

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:50 PM
Did you just wake up Rip Van Winkle?

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:43 PM
I would say make your profile a bit more inviting; right away you are talking about how you love living alone and being independent.

Photos look good :wink:

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:06 AM

I am just asking. Giving anyone that has a few minutes of free time today to have something to do.

1. Relationship advice: What is the worst advice someone has given to you during your relationships?

2. Sex and dating: What is your true opinion on this? Do you like someone to wait, or do you like to rush?

3. Rate my profile: Do you think you should first get to know someone before rating their profile? This way you really have a better understanding of the person?

4. Games: We all like to play them; what is your favorite?

5. Movies and T.V.: What is your favorite?

1. I can't seem to recall any bad advice; I usually pay attention to my heart and do what feels right for me.

2. I think the general population of men wouldn't mind rushing, but for me, if a girl just wants to get in bed right away it tells me she doesn't care about me too much as a person.

3. Knowing the person could help, but at the same time, the majority of people on here won't know you so the profile is really the first impression. Getting first impression feedback from a stranger is more meaningful than from a friend.

4. Poker, darts, checkers, volleyball, Wii

5. Drama, fantasy, law & order, csi, eli stone

WanderingSoul13's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:51 AM
Usually people tend to bring up the negative experiences they've had. Generally, I think this is done partly out of fear and feeling the other person out.

Everyone has emotional baggage they carry with them and by bringing up the subject, it opens the door, so to speak, for the other person to share any similar or related experiences.

I think this is done partly out of fear in that person bringing up the subject is afraid of getting into a bad situation and doesn't want to be with the same type of person as before.

I think it is also done as a "feeling out" conversation to see what type of emotional baggage the other person has and if they have any fears, or concerns, about being hurt again and the like.

On the positive side of things, yes there is a silver lining here, having those conversations with a current, or potential, partner can help explain later behaviors of why a person may act, say, or feel a certain way in different situations. By knowing about their past, you won't be clueless, or confused, as to what they are thinking and what is going on with them.

On the flip side, if a person is constantly bringing up negative past experiences, they really need to examine themselves and work through the issues because that will definitely cause problems down the road for sure.

My two cents... :smile:

WanderingSoul13's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:15 PM

I have a friend who is going to sleep with her friend for $225....I think its wrong but understand where she is comming from. She needs the money for bills an what not.. what do you think??huh

I believe in free will so the choice is definitely up to your friend. She needs to the think about the consequences of doing so and how she will feel about herself.

Surely there has to be other options though...

WanderingSoul13's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:08 PM

Must be taller.Or same.I find short men like to hug way to much!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

What!? No hugs for you! tongue2

Previous 1