Community > Posts By > Porsche1985

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:57 AM
Thanks Pacific I really enjoyed reading it,much appreciated,yes will look it up thank you very much

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/30/14 02:37 AM
Tnx Rawrr-girl nah its nt that my psychologist really helped me remind me of a childhood experience i had,i did remember that i grew up in a domestic violence household until i was in high school i kinda suppressed exactly what happened *teary eyes* it really was bad i don't how i managed to forget that n then there was a molesting thing i always tried to forgot n almost being raped for being homo wow *sad*

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/30/14 02:37 AM
Tnx Rawrr-girl nah its nt that my psychologist really helped me remind me of a childhood experience i had,i did remember that i grew up in a domestic violence household until i was in high school i kinda suppressed exactly what happened *teary eyes* it really was bad i don't how i managed to forget that n then there was a molesting thing i always tried to forgot n almost being raped for being homo wow *sad*

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/23/14 04:25 AM

Hey just joined looking to meet new friends I prefer lesbians.. flowerforyou
ey wud lv 2 b friends 2 if u don't mind

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/23/14 04:19 AM
Thanks spark,i hear you

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/23/14 04:11 AM
Edited by Porsche1985 on Thu 01/23/14 04:14 AM
Thanks everyone for all the advice given though some were harsh but an eye opener at the same m glad to let you know that I'm going for my first session with the psychologist next week,thanks alot,much appreciated

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:42 AM

Have you tried therapy?

You could have an issue you don't understand and therapy could help bring that out. If you can't or don't want to do therapy then I would suggest that when you start feeling angry that you take a step back. Go for a walk. Chop some wood. Get a large box, if you want draw a face on it and just start beating the crap out of it and yelling at it. Even if you're yelling about nothing at first. You may find that what is really making you mad will come out.

Those are just some suggestions.
Thanks wil try al of that,nah haven't tried therapy cos i dnt even know what m gna say 2 the therapist cause don't understand it myself

You could go in for a consult and from that a therapist could get an idea as to what the problem is. But I think all the suggestions given have been pretty good ones and I think as long as you leave what is making you mad when it starts. you can probably learn to manage your anger. The key is going to be knowing when to walk away.

I wish you luck on this and don't get discouraged.
Thank you izzy wil try them al out n if they stil don't work wil make n appointment with the therapist... Thanks once more,yea il try not b discouraged

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:42 AM

Have you tried therapy?

You could have an issue you don't understand and therapy could help bring that out. If you can't or don't want to do therapy then I would suggest that when you start feeling angry that you take a step back. Go for a walk. Chop some wood. Get a large box, if you want draw a face on it and just start beating the crap out of it and yelling at it. Even if you're yelling about nothing at first. You may find that what is really making you mad will come out.

Thanks wil try al of that,nah haven't tried therapy cos i dnt even know what m gna say 2 the therapist cause don't understand it myself

You could go in for a consult and from that a therapist could get an idea as to what the problem is. But I think all the suggestions given have been pretty good ones and I think as long as you leave what is making you mad when it starts. you can probably learn to manage your anger. The key is going to be knowing when to walk away.

I wish you luck on this and don't get discouraged.
Thank you izzy wil try them al out n if they stil don't work wil make n appointment with the therapist... Thanks once more,yea il try not b discouraged

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 01/08/14 09:08 PM

1) Identify the source.
2) Take responsibility for it.
3) Recognize you are the cause of it.
4) Make a plan for when next it happens.
5) Understand it hurts you most.

Porsche, print this (2 copies)...Tape one onto the refrigerator door and one onto the bathroom mirror...Good luck baby....flowerforyou
Awww thanks Leigh wil do that,much appreciated

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 01/08/14 09:06 PM

1) Identify the source.
2) Take responsibility for it.
3) Recognize you are the cause of it.
4) Make a plan for when next it happens.
5) Understand it hurts you most.

thank you SofieHere wil try all d advice m given

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 01/08/14 09:00 PM

Put your anger to use, when your that angry do some pushups see how you feel after.....or try writing a letter about it , when your all calm read it.
thanks LowRange wil try writing how i feel down

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:58 PM

Have you tried therapy?

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 01/08/14 03:17 PM
Edited by Porsche1985 on Wed 01/08/14 03:19 PM
I have a problem with controlling my temper,m a very nice person,very quiet @ times,m caring but when i get angry there's no stopping me... I get seriously worked up by small things that when m calm they sound silly bt aren't when m angry,i've been like this since my childhood do one outgrow this or what else must i d,any advice?

Porsche1985's photo
Sun 12/22/13 02:09 AM

Hi
It's difficult when someone has an illness. I lived next door to a lady who suffered mental problems and one of her flatmates was scherzo phrenic. I had to watch out as they had arguments and fights regularly and one day had to save her from being attacked and challenge the other one it was dangerous. I think when you talk about children you need to think whether the person could be an ideal mother in that situation as parenting is about responsibility and protecting kids as well as educating and of course loving them more than anything in the world.

Real Love is calm and real love Is being unselfish and letting someone go to be happy if they tell us to back off not to force it it may be better to support rather than try to have a relationship as she may be going through so many emotions AND trying to deal with her own problem to must be So tough on her .
I think backing off when requested is best but as for kids is a different ball game. Kids are vulnerable especially babies my instant reaction was " oh no " please Be wise and try and think of the bigger picture Long Term remember there are so many kids who end up in social care because of issues at home. Hope that helps.

wow thank you it really help alot was nt thinking of the long term of the relationship where it would involve kids its so true ey? Wil certainly support her where i can thank you

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 12/21/13 07:51 AM

Came back in to check how things are going.

From your post about the cheating behavior it is clear your not going to be able to handle the extream's of "symptoms" that are at times irresistable for some people with this condition. While I rarely excuse certain choices, illness related or other wise, I hope you don't take it as personally as it might feel.

Sometimes the kindest thing you can do is accept your own boundries and not include certain elements in a relationship that you can not tolerate.

People with certain mental health issues should not be given the rope that will hang relationships for the average person. Fidelity, money management, co-parenting are examples of life contracts that for some are just too much to ask.

Sounds like your friend, on her better days, told you this and you refused to listen so you, and she, paid a high price for your denial. Hope you will think about that before you try to reformulate this relationship. Might be in your, and her, best interest to just close this book.
:thumbsup: I completely agree with this in this situation as we know of it here tnks guys yea iv already closed it already ey

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 07:57 PM

Hi I just signed up, and im just interested in hanging out and be friending an attractive lady :) hmu
hey H.K welcome 2 mingle hpe u fnd wt u lukn 4:smile:

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 01:10 PM
Ey

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 01:01 PM

Hello everyone id like some input... I was single for about 5months from a very bad relationship so I've met a very nice soul and we have been seeing each other for a month but knew each other way before we started dating she's okay actually she has made me so happy for the past month though i know its stil early to say much but i kinda get scared to be to attached like getting in with my whole heart in it cause i sometimes think with the way things going well it kinda feels too good to be good but she goes all out to make me feel special... M i just worrying over nothing...

Oh Honey! flowerforyou You've got a good one... she makes you feel special after such a bad break up! Hold onto her!smooched
Thank you teebee she's special too ey

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:59 PM

Just go with it. Take it as a new experience & get rid of past negative experiences
thanks kittens wil do that i really care about her alot ey

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:57 PM

dump her and send her my way so that she'll be with someone who appreciates a good woman. i guarantee i guarantee if that sentence upset you than you really like this lady. if so, quit your beotchin and put a ring on it

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)
yea ey thanks wil mos def put a ring on it...

Previous 1 3