Community > Posts By > Porsche1985

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 11:26 AM
Hello everyone id like some input... I was single for about 5months from a very bad relationship so I've met a very nice soul and we have been seeing each other for a month but knew each other way before we started dating she's okay actually she has made me so happy for the past month though i know its stil early to say much but i kinda get scared to be to attached like getting in with my whole heart in it cause i sometimes think with the way things going well it kinda feels too good to be good but she goes all out to make me feel special... M i just worrying over nothing...

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 10:53 AM

I learned about bi-polar disorder from a class I took on psychology. When they are on their highs they may do various things such as have sex with numerous people. Some pend large amounts of money. It basically has them doing things that most people wouldn't do without an addiction. hahaha

On their lows they feel guilty for what ever they did on their high. So like if they were on a high end of the cycle and went to Vegas and gambled away everything they had and put themselves really far in debt. Then when they finally got to the low end of the cycle they would be really depressed and self loathing would kick in very heavily.

Personally I would have to agree that unless this person is taking medication for their disorder then all you're going to do is make yourself miserable. Even if they take medication for it there is no guarantee they will keep taking it. Lots of people think they are fine and stop taking medications they need so they end up back in the same gutter they started in.
wow its like you've known my ex she was exactly like that been with her through her highs n lows even when no1 cared about her... But ey its all in the past guess its time i just let things be n move on with my life ey... Tnx for the info its much appreciated

Porsche1985's photo
Fri 12/13/13 10:47 AM

Porsche,what you are going through is far too painful for me to even imagine!

RawrrG,i wonder how you coped and kept strong through it with your ex??!

Eeeeiiiish,there's the physical,but emotional pain can be too hard/painful to deal with!

Keep strong...
tnx newbiechic reli appreciated

Porsche1985's photo
Mon 12/09/13 02:01 PM
Yea ey tnx i hear u i gave her a 2nd chance thinkin maybe might work only 2 find out she was busy cheating on me despite what we both been through iv been through alot wit her her worst break down n then she repays me by cheating on me,like rarrr-girl said best friends is what's best 4 us we kinda in the same situation.... Tnx guys

Porsche1985's photo
Wed 10/23/13 07:17 PM
Yea ey i hear u n tnx...

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 10/17/13 12:52 PM
Wow yea ey nw that u put it that guess best we be friends m a very sensitive person i dnt think m gonna b able to take in all of the bad things she gonna throw @ me cos she can be very spiteful @ times guess being is just best for the both of us... Thank rawrr girl

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 10/05/13 02:12 PM

Just dropped by to see how you're feeling waving. Hope it gets easier for you both. I suppose you could try finding humor in it, with her, so that it helps lighten any tension. Though I feel pretty crude joking about anyone's illness, even if they don't mind. How is she coping?

Hello rawrr-girl thank you she's doing fine cos iv booked appointments wt both the psychiatrist n the psychologist for her n she asked if i could come with her so we haven't discussed us yet cos m still thinkin its early for that maybe after al her sessions... M gettin there ey gta stay strong 4 her... Thanks 4 checking up on me its reli appreciated

Porsche1985's photo
Thu 10/03/13 07:54 PM
Edited by Porsche1985 on Thu 10/03/13 07:58 PM
That's nt nice guys really... if u don't have anything nice 2 say u rather keep ur comments 2 yourselves,that's my short hand writing incase u ddnt notice mxm *bored by childish behaviour* u need 2 grow up...

Thanks Jacktrades...

Porsche1985's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:11 PM

Thats a bit harsh on yourself? Should've called yourself JR with that hat and the women would've came flocking as some of them love a bad boy? bigsmile

yeah? rofl

Porsche1985's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:09 PM
Mine actually meant 2 things m Portia n love porsche cars so i thot sounded almost alike n ws kinda cool s 4 da year that's da year ws born in

Porsche1985's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:03 PM
Hey m Leeroy wna mk fwnz :smile:

Porsche1985's photo
Tue 10/01/13 03:58 PM
Yea it is when u nt mingling wit ppl,its actually very nice ey when m not online i miss ppl 4rm forums they r very interesting ey :wink: :smile:

Porsche1985's photo
Sun 09/29/13 11:34 PM
:smile: awww thank you guys aloooot hey :smile:

Porsche1985's photo
Sun 09/29/13 11:52 AM
Ey beautiful

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:25 PM

It's so difficult to know whether they're being themselves at times. I have a bipolar ex, and I promised him that I'd be there for him "incase there's an emergency". Surely you'd get what I mean by "emergency". I think it's a shame. He's only been in hospital with it once, and it was no fun listening to how he overdosed. It broke my heart when he told me how the voices were bullying him/urging him to off himself. It's bad enough being bullied by others, but when it's from your own mind, well sheesh. I remember him once saying to me "If I don't take you home right now, I may end up harming you". That scared me like hell. All I can do is look out for him. I suggest you keep her at a distance, until she can show you she isn't gonna take off when she feels like it. I know. Glad I'm not the only one going through it. I try to reassure him. Maybe print information about for her from the internet. Even forum discussion's. Could she join group therapy? Is she on medication at all?

Thank you... Yeah that's true... Yes she's on medication,iv done it all we even went 2 therapy together cos she did ask me 2 *** wt,m always there 4 her... Yea i knw wt u mean by 'emergency' its reli nt easy n pretty scary but i really wouldn't want any other way but with her ey... Its good to get advice n tlk 2 ppl hu hv/r gng thru d sym thng ur gng thru... Thanks

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:01 PM

Hey Poreche1985,

Do the best thing for yourself and also after a period of time,you can still be supportive of your bi-polar friend. Both of you guys just need time. Trust me everyone has problems, so you guys are not alone.

Thank you alot will do so... She's my ex girlfriend,will always support her thank you

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:58 AM
Edited by Porsche1985 on Sat 09/28/13 12:04 PM

I don't really understand ... you feel that she's not the right one for you, so why propose and/or try to get her back?
You're basically going against your own gut feeling here. Why?
Never go against that type of feeling, it comes up for a reason, it's trying to tell you something. So yes, probably painful now, but if she's not the right one for you, well ... kind of self-explanatory.
Wishing you all the best, still a tough situation.

flowerforyou

Thank you... Nah she thinks she's not the 1 4 me because of her condition guess that was n error when typing that... Yes i do love her beyond her condition she's just an amazing woman,she's just doubting herself that m nt gonna b able 2 understand n be with her beyond her condition n s 4 me i love unconditional

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:13 AM
Edited by Porsche1985 on Sat 09/28/13 11:15 AM

Thanks guys

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 10:11 AM
Hi this is what's up... Iv been with this lady for almost a year she's has never been the easiest but loved her regardless,she's bipolar by the way... Anyway a few weeks back i proposed and asked her 4 a hand in marriage she was happy more excited i might add so but now she had her episodes again she dumped me and wants nothin to do with me wev been separated for 5 days now i know she still loves me as much as i love her cos she keeps sending miss you messages but when i try to fix things she says she's just to bad 4 me because of her condition i love her regardless but still think she's not the 1 4 me... What do i do? Do i give her space or try winning her back in my life? T

Porsche1985's photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:57 AM
Ey Tonya... Welcome hpe you enjoy ur stay