Community > Posts By > j69o

j69o's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:55 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Perfect!
John

j69o's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:51 PM
2 Arkansas hunters were walikng thru the woods when they come across this giant hole in the ground, "Wow I wonder how deep that is?" one asked.
"Don't know"said the other "toss a rock in!" they did and never heard it hit the bottom!
"We outta try sumthin bigger" the first one said "look around" they found an old transmission in the woods, picked it up and tossed it in.
As they waited to hear it hit bottom a goat suddenly appeared out of the woods doing 90mph and just dived right in the hole!
The 2 hunters stood there shocked!
After a couple of minutes a farmer appeared from the woods and asked "you boys seen my goat?"
"It was the damedst thing" one hunter said "that goat cum runnin out of the woods and just dove in that hole!"
"Thats impossible" the farmer said " I had him chained to a old transmission!"

drinker John

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:49 PM
flowerforyou

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:43 PM
Ruthie dear I am a poligimst, I can handle all 4 of you if your are willing to get along! Wardrobe is going to be an issue! I want you all dressed different K?laugh laugh laugh
John

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:37 PM
TBH I am having fun already! Already had 4 marriage proposals! 18 Indecent ones(Still working on those) and one about if I donate a kidney I can get $1000000! Checking in the hospital tomorrow!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will take this Bunk here in the corner! I found a home!
John
PS: What is JSH? I know BOM(it sucks now) and POF boring!

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:28 PM
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!'

The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !'

The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America !'

That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East , I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?'

She says , 'No, I am from Africa !'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?'

The African lady checks her watch and says... 'Probably at work!'

oh so true!

John

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:49 PM
laugh drinker :banana:
John

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:38 PM
I am John, soon to be 57 and crazy as all get out! :) Hope you like my Jokes I have friends here, in the UK, Canada and Germany to name a few, we love to share Jokes!I am suprized there is not a humor forum here, may be there will be soon:) hint hint!
I am very happy to find this place! Looking foward to meeting new friends here! Lets have fun!
John

j69o's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:29 AM
The Name is John, I live in Lakeland, checking the food list next, count me in!
TY John

j69o's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:54 PM
Man o Man! Saw a white ball in the sky today, my Landlord explained to me it was the sun! Been so long I had forgotten!
I truly hope all of you east of me made it ok!
John

j69o's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:51 PM
Hallo Lakeland here!:wink:

1 3 Next