roughedges13's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:04 PM
thank you.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :banana: :banana:

roughedges13's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:03 PM
thank you.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :banana: :banana:

roughedges13's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:50 AM
well hmmm kinda feels like an interview oh it is huh. well in that case im pretty easy to get along with most of the time. if i say something to hurt your feelings you probably had it coming because you thought i would tell ya what you wanted to hear.gooooonnngggggggg!! Wrong answer.. thats not me i believe in being straight up no BS im not mean but I will pull your card if you need it and i will tell ya before hand. Drama is for daytime telivision .Its pointless and for people who cant get their own SH>>> straight so they wanta watch others struggle. im about as much of an open book as the one lying next to ya on the tsble. If you dont want the truth dont ask.i have had the misfotune of spending several years of my younger years in prison for selling large quantities of Crank to a cop. so yeah i did my time and its behind me where it belongs. but i dont deny it nor will i hide it its part of who i was and am now. other than that if you wanna know just ask.

roughedges13's photo
Mon 06/17/13 08:29 AM
thinkin i need to thank 2kidsmom for supporting brothers across the nation. thanks from the brothers.

roughedges13's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:09 AM
there is neither black nor white magic when a person practices the art of WITCHCRAFT or Magick they make the decision to cast spells for good or negative reasons. when a person cast a spell to harm another that person is willing to recieve that spell back on theselves times three. its all in the caster that one says black or white

roughedges13's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:46 AM
some people hang their art on walls but those of us with tattoos hang ours for all to see. tattoos are an expression of who you are or past experiences. you have to decide what it is you want and where you want it because it will be on your canvas(body) not someone elses. but hell yeah but you will become addicted to them after the first one.

roughedges13's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:38 AM
flowerforyou very pretty lady