Community > Posts By > living4love

living4love's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:31 PM

I turned 21 in prison"momma tried" Momma tried..........Merl haggard
these 5 words I swear to you

Ill be there for you:Bon jovi

living4love's photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:38 PM

as seen on the movie (play it forward) I blieve in goodwill.. although I once was a selfish ass who took took and took.. I now live to give give give.. and yes.. without taking credit..
Living to love and loving to live..
pass it on..

living4love's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:05 AM

*KID ROCK*
"Amen"

living4love's photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:33 PM

I agree.. that crossroads special was unique & rockin, priceless....

living4love's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:27 AM

have spent many years alone and celebate... Time can be posative n negative... effecting on ones emotional sanity and health..... hurtfull or beneficial....hmmm....... Tell me..... do u value time?

.....Life is short......... Love all the time..... Forever with every breath as if it could be your last........... time is of essence....

living4love's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:07 AM

would like to be in FLorida sunshine..

financially struggling because starting over at 37 because of bad choices in late teens...
long story but I hear you loud n clear n sweety im not looking for simpathy.. just being straight forward n honest ..
Bflowerforyou

living4love's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:03 AM
any suggestions for a broke,poor fella who wants to get certified but cant afford the training course?
I have looked into grants and possible loans but because the certified trainer will make such great money, the course it takes to get certified must be paid for in advance from what I have found?
any info would be appreciated greatly.
Thanks

Brandon:wink: :smile:

living4love's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:38 PM

Im broke, unemployed n starting over... I could avoid that subject and allow a woman to try n get to know me and by time all that comes out she would have invested a few dates, possibly time on the phone, thought and so I believe in being upfront and straight forward from the jump for saving both of us time..
Alot balk at my putting that right out there but I know alot would appreciate that upfontedness because I would....
Please do share your opinion?

Brandon:smile: flowerforyou

living4love's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:22 PM

I can relate to "LOW LIFE" & alot of his other stuff too, thats why I am hooked. I feel it...heehee
KR was born in 71 just like me... his Dad owned a car dealership.. his brother was injured real bad and lost either an arm or leg in an accident...
his dad listen to Hank Jr all the time and he loved ole Hank Jr n learned every tune even ones hank jr himself forgot he had written or sang...heehee
useless info but heyyy why not share it huh?haha

living4love's photo
Mon 12/15/08 03:11 PM

Absolutely I heard it.. they played it together on Crossroads where Kid rock N Hank played alot of both of thier music and talked about how close they are...
flowerforyou

living4love's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:43 PM

Kid rock first hit the scene and I thought he was just anbother white boy trying to be black but after reallyt listening to his music and relating to so much...I got hooked and now he's gone country ...I Love country. Especially his bestest friend Hank Jr...
I was in Milwaukee Wi for the 105th H.O.G.festiviteies where there was over 200,000 bikers gathered to celebrate and party n Kid Rock played opening night and Rocked my world...
Ive been around, from Hollywood hotel rooms to bathroom stalls, theyve picked me up n Ive seen em drop...:wink:

living4love's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:16 AM

Men treating women in that manner is a result of men simply taking You, love, life and romance for granted..
I am only 36 n I must admit, My priority was at one time only physical closness with someone and thats all that I was intersted in.. However..... circumstances forced me to endure complete loneliness and suddenly the passion, affection or just holding a womans hand or a brush of her cheeck became what I missed most.. so you see I know as a man that its purely men taking women for granted...
theres your answer. there are no excuses, or reasons other than that...
I guess one doesnt realize whats most important and lovingly precious untill one doesnt have that within his reach..
Loving, romance and affectionate closeness, heyyy I guess I am fortunate and blessed that I know the difference now....

living4love's photo
Thu 11/27/08 01:44 PM

Is it possible for a man of 36 to find love n passion when he is also struggling financially or is every woman out there more concerned with ones financial security???
:smile:

living4love's photo
Sun 11/23/08 04:14 PM

"Hello"
I'M SINCERE AND SWEET. AND HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR...:wink: :smile: laugh

living4love's photo
Sun 11/23/08 04:09 PM

Unfortunately I am struggling financially and cant afford the course one orders online, if anyone out there has any advice or suggestions, input of helpfull words for a broke fella to get certified, I would appreciate it..

Brandon

living4love's photo
Sat 11/22/08 01:33 PM

hey To all you Packer fans....

I have some bret F jerseys from when he was still number #4.....
reasonable and brand new....