Community > Posts By > BryanPB

BryanPB's photo
Mon 10/29/18 02:22 PM
Pres. Trump and his supporters would not support what the DEMOCRATS seceded from the union and started the Civil War for! Those who think that Trump and his supporters would do not know him or his supporters.

BryanPB's photo
Wed 09/05/18 07:14 PM
I've blocked this person (?) twice yet she looked ar my profile again!

BryanPB's photo
Wed 09/05/18 07:04 PM
I have four pages of women (?) I've reported and blocked.

BryanPB's photo
Wed 09/05/18 04:48 PM
Edited by BryanPB on Wed 09/05/18 04:50 PM
This is more than likely a scam. The profile picture has been used on a number different profiles from all across the country.

BryanPB's photo
Wed 09/05/18 01:30 PM
Even though I've blocked this scammer twice before "she" viewed my profile again!

BryanPB's photo
Tue 09/04/18 07:03 PM
I blocked this woman/scammer twice. ***************

BryanPB's photo
Mon 09/03/18 03:23 PM
If there aren't any matches near me then Mingle2 should say. People a certain distance for many reasons. Such as they can't or don't want to travel very far. A drive of several hours just to meet someone is not something a lot of people want to do.

BryanPB's photo
Wed 07/25/18 09:37 AM
This town has a population of 86 yet there are several pages of women here on Mingle that claim to be be from there.

BryanPB's photo
Tue 07/24/18 05:46 PM
I am an atheist because the existence of a god or gods cannot be proven. The Bible is a collection of stories that have been rewritten many times over the centuries.

BryanPB's photo
Tue 07/24/18 05:19 PM
When I put the age range and distance from of the women I'm looking for some bug in the system, changes them. For example when I select to search for women between the ages of 21 to 40 and 50 miles from me then click n the "Match Now" button it will switch to women 18 to 50 and 250 miles from me. I have repeatedly contacted the administrators of Mingle and was first told I had to fix it myself. My reply was that it is not my responsibility to fix their website. I was told that how to do a couple of times. Then they said is was something they are working to fix. That was about a week ago but it hasn't been fixed yet. Has anyone else had this problem?