Community > Posts By > TJSingle16

TJSingle16's photo
Mon 10/07/13 04:21 AM
For the last year I have been in a medical program that has moved me to another state, I have approximately one month left. While study I found a girl I really care about but we have left it as friends because both of us feel that friends with some side action is better then trying to force a relationship that would mostly be long distance. This sparked a little debate on whether it is smarter to give a long distance relationship a shot or just be friends (that basically act like a relationship without the official title). How do y'all feel about long distance relationships? Sex buddies? any feed back is good?

TJSingle16's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:48 PM
For me the worst sex I ever had came from a women who tried to do to much. I am all for pleasing your man but sometimes it's better to just do what your comfortable with. To put it lightly she kicked me in my chest, tried to choke me, and scratched in a cat like motion. It was all just way over the top.I feel like sex is natural it shouldn't take you to try so hard that your way out of your comfort zone. Or at least agree with your partner before you start choking the living day light out of them.

TJSingle16's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:33 PM
First off I don't have a name for this yet. It's a story that I wrote about the day I might meet my father.Got me a B in college. I welcome any and all criticism. Hope you enjoy

They tell you don't ever love; this will kill your relationship. Like the only thing to fear is love. To have someone who will take care of you is stupid it will be your down fall. My down fall came from pain, that was caused by love, so will yours. You listen slightly trying to understand as they speak more evil into your brain. You accept the standards, what harm can it do? A child is born with no plan, no thought. This isn't what you wanted, but you’re stuck, or so you thought. So you leave, with no hope left you flee. Leaving your pregnant girl with the baby, just till you get your act together is what you hoped. But as you run as fast as you can from the situation at hand you bump into a man. He looks like you and says dad. You missed his whole life, now he hates you. Emotionally wields a knife slashing, telling you to back off cause the hurt you caused is too much. And he will be dammed if you hurt him again. I'm sorry you plead, it was an accident. You look around to blame the ones who gave you the bad ideas but a mirror reflecting your own image surrounds you. You’re the one to blame. Your son has in his arms a child and says he won't be like you. The reality of the lives you messed up sets in. you stare at the baby in shame. Your own child turns his back on you never giving you your grandson’s name

TJSingle16's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:23 PM
Hey ty everybody for the feed back :)

TJSingle16's photo
Tue 06/11/13 07:51 PM
This is my first one I appreciate all feed back I have some others I can put up if you all don't think this is to terrible. :smile:

I was told that sex is just your emotions in motion.
Another expression of our love
Just a token
And at first that’s what I believed,
But with you it became hard to breath,
And out of that I conceived a new notion
The Idea that physical could become spiritual
It’s as if my soul was moved,
I knew that you could feel it to.
And so I couldn't live with it lasting only those hours.
That’s why I’m on my knee, with a ring and these flowers
Making everything that is mine,
Into ours.

TJSingle16's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:52 PM
Ohhh baby can you see alright, Cause I can see stars when I look in your eyes.

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.

I know I must be dying cause there's an angel right in front of me.

And any line that starts with, "Let me see your hand, I can tell the future".

Haha

TJSingle16's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:29 PM
Hey I'm new here and new to online dating. I'm not sure what to say except if anyone wants to chat hmu.