Community > Posts By > PlumBlossom

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 06:30 PM
I went outside to check the sky tonight, it's 9:25 p.m. here in New York. Most of the previous nights this August have been full blown starry skies and the big bright moon--that makes me wanna swoon or is it spoon? Nevertheless, it is a clear sky again tonight, however the moon is either hiding or not showing up. The stars look like silver glitter against the backdrop of a black outerspace. I could look at it for hours.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:37 PM
Let me play with that question! Does Granny feel sexy in sexy panties? love Or, is it briancarr that thinks older women are sexy love :wink: and in his deepest dream statepitchfork , he dreams of an older woman with without her clothing, and shivelry overtakes him, and he rushes out to find the most fabulous sexy pink lacey thong he can get the older woman into.:banana:

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:25 PM
Hello...oh wow, In my Face! lolhappy

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:16 PM
Hi everyone, wow, thanks. You are great people to take the time to write such nice things. It's been 22 yrs since I last dated or looked around.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:08 PM
I've just signed up in here today. I was feeling okay about it, but tonight I got rather discouraged. I received some mail on here, but most of it was in the perv realm. I'd really like to chat with someone on the IM here, only one other guy I chatted with didn't even want to know me, just wanted to meet me for sex. I'm hoping that there are some real people on here who like the same things I do, getting to know someone is key for me. Have things changed soooo much since I last dated?

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:59 PM

well i laughed at your 1st post and said to myself, i'll have to remember that one, then I remembered I can't say that, I'm a girl!
aaaaaah ok!!!

auhh, a nice wolfy...what big teeth you have!bigsmile

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:53 PM
I've matched up a bunch of couples over the years... flowerforyou but do you think that now that I am single anyone would match me up? frustrated No, they just say, I can't believe you don't have anyone yet. LOL. sad

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:49 PM
well i laughed at your 1st post and said to myself, i'll have to remember that one, then I remembered I can't say that, I'm a girl!

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:42 PM
so you are looking for a goofy character? :banana: love

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:27 AM
morning!

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:26 AM
hello...:)

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:03 AM
Hi everyone. I have an interest in writing and find it therapeutic. I've got a busy life style and find that the days are passing by and I'm lacking the love and support of a good relationship with a good guy friend. :) This summer came and went for me and my interests in the sunny days and warm weather never were fulfulled or satisfied. Just felt too lonesome to want to do anything. I used to "live" for summertime. Without the right "company" seems like things get too boring. I'm very adverturous and hope that you will read my account about me. I didn't post a facial picture of me and I'm wondering if that will keep all the right ones away. But I would like to say that if you are my type you probably won't be disapointed. I've been asked over and over why I don't have someone by now. So that's about me, and I hope to share more about me as the inspirations hit.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next