Community > Posts By > PlumBlossom

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:52 PM

Imagine watching a young clueless woman that has all that and more and watching her throw it away because she doesn't want to let the guy know what she is doing all the time and answer the phone. Oh blah whatever she is a stupid girl.

Imagine that.

Ruth, you are so funny! :smile:

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:51 PM

Imagine watching a young clueless woman that has all that and more and watching her throw it away because she doesn't want to let the guy know what she is doing all the time and answer the phone. Oh blah whatever she is a stupid girl.

Imagine that.

Will someone pwweeeeese explaine that comment to me? totally clueless here. sick ohwell

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:48 PM

I am so much happier being single and waiting for the man that has all my requirements then doing like I did in the past and just settled for less..

If I have to be single for the rest of my life because I held out, then so be it! But at least I'll be happy knowing I didn't settle for less then what I deserve.

I hope that I am as wise as you are! OG help.:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:44 PM

He has to have a job and go to work 5 times a week? Well, that rules me out! I'm "retired"!

I used to make 55k before my job was outsourced to India. I burned out on that career and am a student getting a degree this year. I plan to have a very gainful career soon. Still I would never contact you with that requirement in place.

Yup, loosen those requirements. You may end up getting people who are willing to lie in order to fit your ideal man. The honest guys will likely not contact you.

Well, I think that an intelligent man would weigh my reasons for suggesting such a thing. I dated a guy that worked 1/2 the year. He didn't have any money but he had all the time in the world...Too much difference in our schedules.

A guy contacted me from here who said he "is trying" to collect S.S. because he hurt is knee. Well, why would I want to go out with him? My profile clearly states that I like to do things...parks, sports, activities.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:21 PM

All of that and you make him pay for dinner too.

Good luck:wink:

tears tears tears bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:19 PM
excuse me, but I don't really want the last word here! rant embarassed

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:16 PM
I think that I have to accept being single for the rest of my life. I do hope that I will meet someone to keep me company along this life's journey, but I'm thinking that I want too much, or have set the mark too high. And someone told me, not to settle for less, that hit home with me, and I haven't been able to shake that thought either. I caught myself writing a comment on a post and basically discribed what my expectations are. This is a repost from one of my earlier comments, I had to write it out, why do I think that I am single? "tears I think I'm still single because I'm pickie. He has to have a job and go to work at least 5 times a week. He can't be jealous of me or anything in my life. He can't be critical of me in any way. He can't flirt with other women. He has to like to travel. He has to be generous (but of course, within reason.) He has to be a gentleman, I'm rather old fashioned, I like my doors opened for me. It shows me that he is trying to make me feel comfortable and that he wants to be kind to me. I guess I will be single for a LONGGGGGGGG TIme.................." I'm giving up on true love.

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:08 PM

He did you a favor showing his true colors on the first date.

Thank your lucky stars you weren't more involved with the guy and move on. Someone who is that controlling has serious issues.

:smile: honestly, I was fooled by his PHD; however, all book learning and no common sense.frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:05 PM

Welcome to the club baby... we have martini's on Thursday..

Ya, you were right screw that.
drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:04 PM

Can I have his phone number? I never know what to order when I go out.
That is a very tempting offer !!!! pitchfork

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:00 PM

Ahh one of those :laughing: Guess I'm too outspoken, but you did the right thing. Will you keep contact with him? date him again?

No! & I wish I hadn't given him my work phone # frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:58 PM

He seems like such a helpful young man!frustrated

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:55 PM

Wow, he did that on the FIRST date?
Well damn, the least he could have done was hide the controlling until date number 2.. lol

Anywho, a buffet means that a person can choose from several dishes without even the restaurant dictating the food pairings.....

If he was that concerned, he should have gone to a natural foods store and cooked dinner for you...

*sigh*
Wow, another nice comment! I totally agree with you, Why did he pick that place? That was the constant thought running through my head all through the dinner...I felt like he set me up! I'm so angry with him. And you know, I noticed that he ate amost nothing!

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:52 PM

my question is a simple one, why didnt you just tell him you are able to make your own choices?
As he's in line trying to dictate what to choose, I would have stopped it there (just by asking, 'Do you mind?'), but that's me flowerforyou
Glad you made him pay :smile:

Yes, I Did! I asked him to quit talking so loudly and to stop following me...(hint hint--but he continued to follow....)

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:50 PM

You should've told him that I thought you were my date not my dietician. He sounds more than a tad controlling. It is good that you found this out on the first date.

Yes, I already knew that he is a health food (nut) and I can deal with that, it's a good thing, however....the controlling part....yuck!indifferent

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:49 PM

I sure as hell wouldn't go out with someone like that a second time. rant

I know, I won't give him another chance to insult me like that. The night had a bad ending, however, I kind of lost my temper saying good night.noway

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:47 PM
Welcome to the club baby... we have martini's on Thursday..

Ya, you were right screw that.

Thank you!:banana: bigsmile

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:46 PM

Yes, you should have told him that your fortune cookie said 'You will meet the most annoying person tonight' :tongue:
\

Oh Yeah ! lol! mad

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:28 PM
Last night I met the nicest guy. We went out to dinner. I proceeded to fill my plate at the chinese buffet. He followed me, close at my heels, dictating to me what I should select. At first, I thought it was fun. But then he would say, no, that has too much fat, soy, salt, it's fried, too this too that...My right to choose what I like to eat was being dictated by this overbearing man who must have thought that I was too dim-witted to make my own food choices. I put up with his unwelcome advice all through dinner and then I made him pay for the tip and the dinner. Usually, I offer to pay my portion. Not this time! I was very upset by his remarks at dinner. Was I right?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:19 PM

Do you shave everyday ? No, I have very fine body hair.

do you have tan lines ? Yes, a line above my breasts, at my thighs and above my butt.

vanilla or choclate,? chocolate! yum.

left or rightside,? right handed, either side in bed

drive or navigate? drive; but have been known to navigate...

black or white ? Clear as a bell.

do you where jewelry? as much as I can

do you wear perfume? tons of it, luv the stuff chanel #5

young or old? young at heart and stayin that way

can you change you oil ?
I can drive it to the shop every 3 thousand mi. :)

dog or cat? 2 cats and 1 doggie