SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:39 PM
quitting

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:13 PM
haha...ive got some full body picsflowerforyou

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:40 PM

'yeah then we'd be like the iron chef of pounding vaaaaj.' haha....superbad:heart:

" you know the funny thing about my back.... its located on my c0ck " :heart: Superbad

haha

dude she perioded on me? that gross as ****! (dry heave)

no ones gotten a handjob in cargo shorts since 'Nam :laughing: :laughing:

'whats ur name?', 'uh..my name?', 'its mclovin', 'whats ur last name?', 'i technically dont have one.'

You know how many foods are shaped like d*cks?! The best kinds!

'Yeah chicks go nuts for that... the male camel toe.', 'Yea yea! The camel tail'

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:36 PM

<<<totally goin thru that now

normally id get drunk like evry other day and stay high all the time. i realized that it sucked so i quit drinkin and smokin and now am trainin to join the service

:banana: waving Tough work, I glad you have taken that step in your life.

thank u.....yeah i was j tired of not doin anything, plus itll pay for my college:banana:

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:34 PM
foo fighters - febuary stars

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:33 PM

'yeah then we'd be like the iron chef of pounding vaaaaj.' haha....superbad:heart:

" you know the funny thing about my back.... its located on my c0ck " :heart: Superbad

haha

no ones gotten a handjob in cargo shorts since 'Nam :laughing: :laughing:

'whats ur name?', 'uh..my name?', 'its mclovin', 'whats ur last name?', 'i technically dont have one.'

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:32 PM
<<<totally goin thru that now

normally id get drunk like evry other day and stay high all the time. i realized that it sucked so i quit drinkin and smokin and now am trainin to join the service

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:30 PM

haha

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:28 PM
pale

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:27 PM

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:22 PM

got a job at her, well job....worked there for 2 days and she turned out to be a total b!tch...lol

funny just my thought i dont work with a person i like alot...too many laws bad bad idea...

lol yeah i found that out..but like i said she turned out to be a flaming biotch..haha

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:21 PM
haha...norbit

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:19 PM
got a job at her, well job....worked there for 2 days and she turned out to be a total b!tch...lol

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:18 PM
s-s-s-single:banana: grumble

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:27 PM
she is hot

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:28 AM

Is there something that makes certain profiles stand out more than others or is it just me? what makes them pop up on the main page? and what not and how do they determine that? Besides all of those questions....what have you all noticed that makes profiles stand out? frustrated

Warning: this thread and it's comments listed within may cause some people to lose control of their baldders.Thanks.Bring your own TP.....Portapotties are in the back.......ALLLLL the way in the back.bigsmile

-Thanks management

the thing that stands out about my profile is that.....it's mineflowerforyou

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:26 AM
drinker drinks waving :angel: :thumbsup: :heart:flowerforyou :banana: :banana: happy mutha-f*ckin birthday!!!:banana: :flowerforyou :heart: :thumbsup: :angel: waving drinks drinker

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:14 AM
ive been eatin alot of dum dum lolli pops....lol

SkaryKoolAide's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:35 PM
i dont think so...but hey im a dude lol

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25