Community > Posts By > bergeia

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:58 PM
dam

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:56 PM
Edited by bergeia on Wed 10/22/08 08:59 PM
youre silly

edit: im tno gonna let you suck me into getting blocked suffice it to say everyone know who i meant by that word. :) mkay? mkay!

bergeia's photo
and i aint no boy. ;)

bergeia's photo
lol. sorry got into an argument with a very disagreable woman who couldnt hold her own in an argument. where were we? i got love for all vets pol. you know im playing ;)

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:55 PM
lol forever ago to MJ, then she waxed, now aunt may has cancer. sucks to be pete,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:53 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: woohoo! there ya go ladies! if you got kids you enjoy the word ****! in other words lily says youre a whore if you have children! yay!

come come now lily, thats not very mature is it? dont be mad just because i dont like you turning everything i say into bad things.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:51 PM
NO! that was a good young woman! and batman dont get down liek that hes classy. peter is a widower, hes not into women again yet,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:46 PM
honestly? love has no miles limits, be willing to travel and the possiblities are endless. and im 100% truthful thats how i feel and it is ;)

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:44 PM
lol well mail me first then cause i cant mail you, im nto within 50 miles, lmfao.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:41 PM
lmao. LHb you lucky SOB, i want snow........

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:40 PM
lmfao. ACORN can put you anywhere and everywhere, even all at the same time! lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:36 PM
lou in 2012. and im damned serious too.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:35 PM
lol it was! shush!

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:33 PM
everywhere but where you are? lol

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:31 PM
lol. not my fault it was lively 5 secs ago,lol.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:31 PM
batman could have KILLEd the ENTIRe justice league hes won villain of the year AND hero too. ntm hes a regular guy with cool gadgets saving the world form super villians. hes in a small class i call joes, including him and the punisher. thats it.

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:28 PM

We in the Western world, have become lazy and spoiled..

I recently got invited to a market research meeting in my area, the reasons for which are too convoluted to go into here [I live in Scotland] but I told the guy who conducted it, that none of the parties style of government was very different from the other parties.

"Then what would you suggest?" he asked.

"A revolution" I said.. "It never did the French any harm"

Thank you for mentioning. For some reason people fail to see that the two parties are almost identical. Neocons are dems and repubs combined, and they are the problem.

We need a conservative member in power that is trust worthy, but the media doesn't seem to want them around...

Am i preparing for a revolution? No. Do i want one? YES. But the revolution i speak of is one at the ballot box. I wish people would stop supporting a candidate because of party affiliation. Dont riot, just vote for someone we need in office presidential and congressional... That's my stance...

welll. ya see for one the popular vote doesnt count it can be overturned. also good politicians died with JFK. seriously buy guns. storm's coming guys

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:26 PM
bye for now bad! :D

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:24 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they all leaving tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

I'm here

waving

hiya! :) i brought another lady in here,lol.

Who said I wanted to be a part of your diabolical scheme?spock

too late now! tee-hee

bergeia's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:24 PM
i agree sky. this is basically the foundation of all religions. its your reward/punishment in all religions. good insight good thread. good friggin thinking people ;)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25