Community > Posts By > SangRio

SangRio's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:07 PM
breathe 1 2 3 4, take me out the door to inhale fresh air to bring me life, no lies im sore, my muscles are too tense, tears are a bit too bent, smiles are fake so let me say if you smile i wont smile back, in real, keep it real 100 percents a deal, i dont mess around and say im living life a dream come true, its not heaven so hell is the only place i know

let me pray, yes i pray here for a minute, for my dead homies, brothers and sisters who done gotten in it, to die for honor and pride, i sense an anger inside, no less a brother who spent they life doing good had to die, its crazy how we all ride, its crazy how we apply, pressure into life so we can move out to a better life, strive, its endless but i feel the heat i tell ya, let me pray for a minute to get the pressure out the pain yo...

let me pray for the adrenaline that pumps in my vain, i peep it but if not im soaked in the rain, i feel the beat of my heart, its full of pressure and pain, its crazy but i live by the laws of outlaws to save, i mean i save my self in order to survive i need a bullet in the chamber, at least 20 in the clip so i bang ya, haters and friends, cause friends is but a dollar in your pocket, got a moment in which time will freeze i keep a rocket in handy, im not trying to be hardcore, but life made me this way, i pray for the moment in time for all of my days....

Let me pray, let me just pray for a minute, in time i need to just pay for a minute, stress out the best of my ability in lyrics, i mean i get quick with it, not the best but im the sh*t, hear it, its nothing too strong i feel the green cant numb my pain for too long, its just that so wrong, sensation in which i write to a song, i just feel so out of shape its not the heavy set i am, its the way i carry man, its the way i stand.....its nothing good to be proud of but i admit im a failure so i pray for a minute to soak in all of the other prayers.....

SangRio's photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:43 PM
this is a celebrating of life being processed into abortion, distortion misplaced havoc obsolete of mind distinction, cause when everyone decides to use the same force recognition disappears while human race defies life raining under the same diction, its crazy how i fall in place of this reconciliation, while two plus one equals three for others its a mass dislocation, since for me i consider my self a blood thirsty angered bastard looking to find the one who wronged me over my family destruction...

cheers to the poverty i ran through out of misery, my life is blocked of disturbing images running in my mind distinctively, and forcefully i bind myself to honor God with love and blessings that i receive, but how to honor with none i have is something wrong with me, am i supposed to be successful while others live life with cruelty, or am i supposed to be in creativity while others lay gold to paint the streets, am i supposed to run over all those who did me wrong with loyalty, towards a movement i have no control over but royalty sieces pleasure, and i mean it runs in my vain, i mean my heart it measures out of the time it rains, out of the rhyme i pleasure myself and out cold pain, i organize my thoughts and let the rhythm pour out less strain....

now this is "I" the one who calls himself a poet, wondering if life is an illusion or just a struggle to over throw it, i mean is this the time in which i have to show power in pain, why the hell would people wonder about who i aim, if i aim at the one to blame i aim at the ones who create their own rules, allowing human pain to multiply at a range stronger then open flames, i blame at the gangstas the mobstas the hustlas, the ones who have no life other then to follow orders institutionalized by human that gave up their lives into lies, into hopes of broken promises and empty dreams, to be found dead under a rock and left unseen.....

now i call my self a soldier to unveil the truth of those who seek power over human rights, and lock onto a target and unleash the streets of freedom rights, we seek to find the truth, this is not about me no more, my self should title into freedom fighters!!!!!

SangRio's photo
Fri 04/10/09 06:39 PM
thanks for the comment ma peoples

SangRio's photo
Fri 04/10/09 04:41 PM
Lifes a battle, struggle with my moments i cry, cause of many altercations feeling like i need to die

Lifes a struggle, means anything that opens fire, like a pyromaniac burner with a flame thrower....

Lifes a hoe, so f*ck it, like you mean to play with her, i mean its just crazy how life goes through so many hurtfull pain....

let it rain tears from the face of God, let it bleed pain and agony through the wrist i sob with, let it pour out gallons of sober analogy from the blood sweat and tears that we bring onto an open sea....

we must breathe this powerful antidisestablishmentarianism , totalitarianism, with in the break of my wisdom, i risk em, i mean i frisk the pain of powerful poisonous gas, through out my lungs cause of this stupid acts of patriot mask of the country, i be in poverty, and thats the only way i breathe in cause of this over exaggerated state of emergency...

code red, code blood shot red like my eyes when i soaked in that green, my eyes show a brief spear thrown at feds cause they everything, they took everything from me, and i know now life seems worthless living, striving unfaithfulness level revealing death into a scrimmage, skirmish, im talking about a mission to clean poverty, to risk all life and get this free, oppression life is the way to be, now life is over the limit of poetry....

i mean this is not to be described i know it, but my life is painfully opposite of high and you should know it, im spitting what i feel, maybe you would relate to some words i spit, they may be strong in some aspect, they may not its up to you to receive, now now, i must achieve the complete freedom analyzed, i mean the one they promise to us when we got compromised, to make a complete different selection, and im stating a line of defense to my own repetition.....

im sorry.......

SangRio's photo
Mon 03/16/09 03:35 PM
while you chase the sky, felt like i wanna die, since no one else cares, kneeling down on my knee to lie, lay down my armed objects and bend on my knowledge, giving arms to a gangster only leads to abstract, motion picture with a rhymes dealer sitting near, and my ability begs for mercy to the ones who dare, i must bless this world with me reaching the sky, im chasing my one and only lasting good bye, like i wanna fly away from my pain, rest in peace and numb away, never again will i see the rain cause so much panic in me with ranged aim.....

lasted over 40 years and 50 nights, cause day was never there, i hate to scare you but this is my reality so push me there, and if i must react to the obsolete essence of machinery, errors running through the cords and the computer screen, reads what it wants but my eyes plainly discreet, images of pain running through my vain gained up a blockage so that my arteries would be filled with dirty conscience minds, giving no air to my brain and my heart stops so cold, its like a painfully high im going through without the blunt the piff, the green, no reader to detect my metal objects screaming clearly, blast away a sincere innocent screeching away, not me!!!

while that, too many bullet hiss and dismissed actions soldiers pissed cause their family died inside out, and hates their actions really bad, treason marked upon those who abandon their country, but this might recall for a moment in which revolting knowledge leads to a more powerful action based temporary hit, to break the cold barriers, now i must repeat the line from before with a jack sparrow accent.....

while you chase the sky, felt like i wanna die, since no one else cares, kneeling down on my knee to lie, breaking rules so that man could fly like aves class type in the animalia kingdom scientifically surprised, none the less volatilized images turned into a deadly air pollutant which leaves us to fry, like no one else cares about human society or to decimalize the death count to a percentage of 99.9 gone dead, which deadly cause by strong lead......chase the sky....

SangRio's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:01 AM
lol yeh, i wouldnt mind switching up a bit to death metal, even tho my aim was to make it into rock and rap, it would feel nice with the bass and the drums with a dark paino playing in the backround, you know, but yeh thanks

SangRio's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:59 PM
thanks, Much appreciated

SangRio's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:44 PM
look into my eyes, and let me know what you see........

i swear i see the death rising toll clashing, skull breaking rule storming, light burning dark shading, my life changing, way of hatred, rulers patriots and abstract captivating, sound surrounding images with war and rumors escalating, ground dirt trembling under, boots filled with mud and cuts revealing, deadly spikes, contagious quarantined area filled with blood bathed empty shoes and blood drenched shirts, and i swear to you this is not a place of dismantled clean dirt....

I swear i hear the screeches and the battle cry, the ones who live been born to die, at young age around twenty nine, nine lives at stake like cats and pride, this way i hide, cause bullet hiss, with the ground shaking under my feet and wrist, i hear those desperate innocent cry in hunger and pain, i hear blood drop shower the streets like falling in vane, sensing the battlefield raging through like bulls in a Spanish parade, straight ahead are crooked bullets slinging a stray, and waves of enemy hordes leaving their ground troops behind, knowing only life to die counts more then life divides, and now its time to addict yourself prescription, and no soldiers of the past wont let future exceptions....

I swear I feel the heart pulsing pulse stretching, exonerating from any point you need to relieve, receive a rating of exaggerating desecrating a regulation in this evisceration of deteriorating words exclaiming to a more distorted past interminable future, a never ending sight, within many pulsating destructive force denied, within my eye i feel myopia in the center, cause of short distanced death i notice long term blurr of our future, unless we act upon, I Swear we might not make it, to a point in which we act, dont hold counter conflicting with in the diamonds we stack......

SangRio's photo
Tue 01/20/09 02:18 PM
thanks, yeh most of my pieces are rap lyrics, all writings from past experiences and things i see would inspire me to write lyrics like this...

SangRio's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:12 PM
july 27th 1990, was a child born to live destined by the one almighty, grew up in the hood where the laws was made self proclaimed, aimed at a target to kill and to do so win tha fame, destined to see so much pain, cold blood running thrue his vain, pumping dark spiritual defects thrue the heart arteries not sane, more over he became insane, jumping off the edge of the brain.

held him self together while seeing so much of abuse, never closed the door shut because he thought that he would choose, him next for the victim of parental target, so he saw what his mom held so much pain with a cold hearted, while the door semi closed, he felt semi opened to the world to receive the message with his weapon, instantly dropped a notebook on the table picked a pen, noticed all the anger running thrue his mind so he picked ten.

he swallowed his cold pill with pain and denial, when he noticed his parents fighting again this time in trial, to see who gets to choose custody with out any question, decisions made, i was lucky enough to go with my destination, so the child now a teenager who once knew a man named to be his father, left his side to be with another female who didn't bother calling the child up and asking if hes alright, while then a little sibling felt like she alright.

then many years passed got diagnosed as bipolar, with a lot of family feeling bad cause he had a disorder, but what they didn't knew is he was feeling bad for himself, noticed his family thought i was crazy but forget them and anyone else, they knew he had emotions just don't know to control it, they knew he had thoughts just don't know organization with in, running deep without patience, running away from disaster, making it thrue these obstacles saying this aging master, now running thrue the streets, cold hungry with cold feet, why cant he feel the heat just enough to fulfill his dreams of becoming a rap star, never the less he had no support of his fams so he lead it him self.....

now read this ma peoples, and read this good, i never said that my story would be misunderstood, i just said that once i was born i always knew i would be running, left alone in this cold world with no one else to be running with, i felt the cold wet tears running down my face while i seen my mom getting hit with a disgrace of a dirty bastard who calls himself my father, now i must achieve what they said to never bother, once i spoke and wont speak again intill my goal is completed with perfect achievements and success to revenge being my sweetest melody......

SangRio's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:09 PM
like joe budden, come and take a walk with me, let go of the past and look into the future bleed, like i let my pen bleed, i let my heart pour with this heavy distinct poetry, something so average that a unique soldier in the path to war would understand what im talking about.....

so take a walk with me, thrue these eyes i see, blazing hatred and fake @ss theory's, false philosophy, false prophecy, statements that occurred with hating peoples like you and me, such ideology, full blown capacity, never the less i walk alone with no one guiding me, i hate to see this path in some one elses eyes but mines, cause only God knows and can judge me on the decisions so divine....

come and take a walk with me, thrue these cold heart streets, thrue the painless yet pain full killing spree, where the hustlers hustle to keep the offspring's alive, where the dealers deal to live a life described, as the superstar fame with money females drugs and flames, destroy the lives of others just to prove that they aint lame, whats more distorted is the path that they come from, i see so many destruction in this world is like my life should be done, yet i hold my shoes tied so i dont trip up in this illusion, false statements in which peoples make it seem to me such a confusion, like if any one would care bout me, even my fams distorted my past, with out that my life wouldn't be abstract, so i ended that with a blast....

so come and take a walk with me, a short distance, in which we could talk about the things i been thrue and others see, the actions all that lead me to the disturbing he, and im talking about God cause i know what he sees in me, aint satisfying but its only a world of survival, i've seen alot of struggles and i think it might be revived too, cause the struggles get worse day by day, and night by morning peak, of the sun shining bright but death next to each and everyone of us....

i mean who could i trust, WHO COULD I TRUST!!! when my fams ended with me, when my pastor gave up on me and my girl said she aint for me, when i lost all hope, when i have no one to cope, when all you see is dropping me to the knees to feel doped, dumped on like a trash filled with sharp knifes, and im the defenseless one who is tied by the strive, i feel alive when im dead, and i feel dead when im alive, i feel lost when im found, and found when i lost, i feel hated when i love and i feel love when i hate, dont discriminate on my language or disregards of my race....

never again am i to break off this curve, and i deserve the treatment cause i took a wrong turn, feel all dishonored and lost like if im gold not chromed, so once i state with my mind free, i walk alone.....

SangRio's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:39 PM
thanks for the thumbs up, im just expressing what happened, is all, poetry is an expression of life, for me atleast

SangRio's photo
Thu 01/01/09 12:51 PM
now i must remember to the following days i seen the moon shine, and now its dim and the stars fell from the sky, i felt like crying, felt like giving up and die, felt so close to the hard cold floor for which i tried, i tried to get up, but the pain pulled me down, for this is love all again i walked with a frown, the one and only clown got tomatoes tossed at, never regretted the moments in which with her i felt relaxed, it just so happens that our love grew cold, big mistake, i but wait, we ran cold street without breaks, and i never understood the poems i wrote, till this day now i know with love being doubled i choked....

Alone in the depths of the moon light, shining and thas the only company i got, never the less the moon is a tombstone of our past, never to be forgotten, and i still remorse for the first is my last, so i blast away the torn down future for my eyes to see, i got no love in me, i got no sane sources to remember being as sweet as the girl i use to love once, now twice no more for me....

attached to the over grown love cancer that infected my heart, and its killing me softly, painfully, ironic how i always said i would neva fall for that love bug disease, but i never knew how it felt up close and personal, always thought it was just a silly stomach flu, making it feel like butterfly's, but now i know its more then that, its confusion, anger mixed with sadness, pain and no relief, distorted emotions so abstract that i cannot understand it, but i know whos the artist, i just wish that she never painted her face imprints in my heart

SangRio's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:29 PM
yeh....yeh you hear me....

was mines is mines never to forget my times i will try to be as divine to lyrically make it on the line, never to forget my crimes, or remorse my ways, should of gotten balanced before you get in my way, now spray, spray off like mosquitoes i spray ya off, annoying buggas never leave me, trying to suppress believe me im along side the best, cannot consider the rest, just call me SangRio man, blood river to break the limit ya hear me

cant silence me or suppress me like a nine bullets shout like hk, ak or 16, cal, forget that 50 cal now, im all top sky high with clouds running on my highway, birds chirping singing this way, and thunder storm black or pitched gray, stay stay, now hear me, i need to get down to earth, i'd never forget where i come from, down below, like gutta made, im from the gutter made, and deal comes all from gutta made, productions like the streets made me, aggressive like the flames burning, and burning up like cali fire, so much desire of water yet i'd burn that up too, im hot like damn not even heavy rain would put me out..... ha ha

it could get evil, and i could be bad, its just never too late to retreat from this sad ****, grad ****, i still got my hood diploma, and this aroma playing like a fierce celesta reaching the limit like the aroma, little kids look up to me say, wow he cool, i wish my dad was like that or maybe even in school, cause i got the proper way to teach and the proper way to learn, most of my experiences come from mistakes i had to escape and burn like crisp, like wow i cant believe he a high school drop out with accelerated skills.....

SangRio's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:25 PM
:wink:

SangRio's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:22 PM
yo, if i leave tomorow would you remember me, or if i die tomorow would you mourn for me, if i flied to the sky would you fly with me, would you leave the past to look for our future seek, remember the first time i said the stars are clear i wanna see the moon rise i wanna flee the past is gone my future is clean, my love is small but you could grow it, my pain grew big but you would plow it, my strenght grew thin but with you around, i would neva have to leave your side to look out bound, the stars are shining, your eyes are too, the forms and shape makes em look type smooth, and the way you look, yes the way you are, makes me want to get you millions of flowers from the star, with the sun shining bright, im speaking in a different language, but this form of dialect shows my different stances......

SangRio's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:11 PM
let me regroup my thoughts, my sinking deep into the skin type thoughts, my "Im a Love you to the end" type thoughts, or the deep heavy emotions make it rain tear drops....

cause when i refresh my thoughts, my memory becomes distorted, and my side of the poetry only destroys itself like being aborted, when my body collapse under heavy sustained drops of pain, thats when i could say my testimony became risen from the gain.....

so my gain refreshes itself with you in my thoughts, my good morning goodnight or good evening thoughts, maybe my "i promise till the end" type bought my eyes to center itself into a mind of illusions, i might say this confusion got me twisted, my heart becomes distorted like abstract pictures, my mind becomes destroyed like twin towers in 9/11, so i collapse the same way like falling from heaven....

cause when i refresh my thoughts, my memory becomes distorted, and my side of the rhymes causes me to get restored, my lines yes my punch lines act upon the floor like twisting and flipping with your arms and legs call it break dancing......

last verse, last let me drop one more purse filled with money type thoughts, or am i drowning type thoughts, and the reason why im asking such a stupid question, i might get a smart answer so i ask it in a form of distractions, so im gone say, let me repeat my self, cause there is your side, his side, her side well, there is my side, this side, that side as well, i got two sides, the bad side and one messed up like hell, that side is worse then the other so i hide it like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde, and i grow my emotions like emotionless from dipset right, and i stand in front of the judge and say, forget this corruption, i stand here, with my side to fight against destruction....

SangRio's photo
Sun 12/14/08 03:52 PM
Now do me a favor, close your eyes, open your ears and let my mind flow right thrue, around, make way to the tip of your thoughts, make you think twice about what your gonna say to me when im done, now open your eyes and close your heart, cause the words to receive are cold heartless with a pinch of heart breaker, Love don't exist, and if it did, it wouldn't reminisce, it wouldn't remind me of my past or my messed up wish, i wish that i could take back all the words i told, i spoke from my once warm heart, now i say with a frozen cardio vascular muscle, so i hustled and i ran my streets clean out of my distorted past, i blasted away the pain with a cocked back ratchet, and i pushed on forward with my thoughts of getting better, but i never got to that point let alone will i ever, so now open your thoughts, let open your ears, think twice what you would say to me, don't judge me by your fears, cause im Latino and in the projects doesn't mean i didn't try, close to fly, felt like crying but instead got crucified, close to die, felt like dying, yet i wont give up, even if im cursed or twice denied..... Im still gonna try, to live life right or let me die, goodnight......

SangRio's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:04 PM
Lonely by the moon light, casting a shadow and thas the only company i got.....
More over the lunar eclipes, theres a blurred vision of the terror at distance seen....
Its a bit difficult to notice let alone take note of the division that its causing and the effects that is taking by...
But by the series that im seeing its only terrible consequences that its going by....

Cresent moon, half way there, its not full yet another day to disapear, its my concious speaking to me, i have to regret, its my inside voice yelling at me telling me to go back...

Cresent moon, type wierd to note my voice is attacking me, with nightmares, visions, and past of reality, my dark side is near, and my light side is frightened, but i know God wont let me go cause with his love im strengthened.

i could only wish and wonder whats on the other side of the moon, the suns light rays is deflecting upon the stone, could it be the tomb stone of the past and the present actions that are taking place, or the past that is near to die in disgrace, its like the wonder makes it die quicker like im on into space, with no air and my oxygen is getting out of my lungs, and reaching no where in time, like if my time is clicking and all i got is my rhyme, like if my nightmare is winning and i got no where to go, i feel cornered by the terrors of darkness, no where to go, but then i see a light and the reflection scares away this darkness, in my heart, like if a kingdom arose from all this spark it up right, so this light shows me the right way in visions, i could see myself reach the top with no clear path of images, but a ghost is showing me the path with a sense of love, and that love might be the only way to walk upon the dark road.....

wow, cresent moon, its a mirror and i see myself fading away, its a mirror and i see my past writting storys for my future is fading and my present is not there, wheres my gift, wheres my life, when i only have nightmares, push aside all of that, so i could sprinkle some love, thanks be to God for not leaving my side, i was hopeless but now i could see thrue the cave, with his light shining bright, im walking, yes im walking......

SangRio's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:38 PM
yes, i could have seen you in my dream, and waking up was difficult, and for every time i sensed your presence, i thought i was back asleep dreaming again, and then peoples ask me, dreams and reality, whats the difference, i could only see that you are my reality, yeah, thas what i think, that dreams is only a temptation of your sway, of the way you move, of the way that you talk to me, hearing your voice so soft in my ears, is like the sweet songs of a bird singing in a park on a beautiful day, and to every movement you do is like watching flowers dance in the soft wind, with colors running thrue our atmosphere, and for every movement you do, i can smell your greatness thrue the air, its like if im re writing the song no air from jordin sparks, you are my air, but let me remix that a bit, you are the energy to my day, you are the multiple beat of my heart pumping your love into my body, making me tingle in every touch you give me, yes, thats it, you are the stars to my night sky, without you, i couldn't see thrue all these darkness, yes thas what i believe

Previous 1 3