Community > Posts By > JetskiBrad

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:53 PM
History proves that Humans will destroy themselves due to religion. Most wars have been over it.

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:27 AM
Why is lust not clean? If a couple lust for one and other, why is this not clean. I agree about commitment.

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:24 AM
I agree, but it doesn't stop the loneliness one feels on a quiet night alone. As a recently single guy, I don't even know where to start to secure another relationship, in practice and emotionally. Does it get easier or harder with time?

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:18 AM
Love is free as long as the love is the same from both partners. It's expensive if it is one sided.

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:13 AM
Why is love, lust and sex a sin? Isn't it beautiful and fullfilling for a couple to be intimate. Why has it become dirty to love and be intimate?

JetskiBrad's photo
Sat 06/01/13 12:03 AM
Pologamy went mainstream during factional wars. Men would go to war, not many would come home. Men took on many partners to continue the population. the ratio of men to women was often 1:2 or 1:3.
These days the ratio is close to 1:1. The problem is that instinct can sometimes be had to overule. This is why some men see no problem with keeping multiple relationships. In this day and age, this practice is mainly frowned apon. Not only by women, but now by most modern men.

Personally, I'm a one woman guy, although lately I'm a no woman guy. Not by choice.

I think respect and honesty leads to a better relationship. But I also believe that if a guy strays, the relationship is not fullfilling for both partners. I'm not saying it is anyones fault, just maybe they are not totally compatable and are not getting the love and lust they want.

So maybe if a guy or woman stray, it's time to end it and move on, to someone who is looking for the same intensity of love and lust.