Community > Posts By > wheresmymailman

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:44 PM

I'm actually waiting for the pizza delivery guy. I never did have thing for knee high socks...

laugh

Knee high sox, sort shorts, that sexy blue uniform....no offense intended, but you really don't know what your missing!! Mailmen are the hottest men around! I actually happen to know a mailman who is a pizza delivery man by night, double hot!!! To bad he's happily married.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:39 PM

for lacking the sense of humour

Oh,..... you may be accurate in that assumption my friend....but not finding my mailman tends to dull my senses, including my sense of humor.
I suggest you ask for your money back

I was not aware that we are expected to pay for this service. It is my understanding that this is a free dating website. (Although I've yet to encounter a person who has actually gone out on a date as a result of using this system!lol!)

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:37 PM
That is a 'good old fashion' way to spell the word 'humor'
Reminds me of 'olde' 'tymes'...................

(no insult intended)

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:34 PM

for lacking the sense of humour

Oh,..... you may be accurate in that assumption my friend....but not finding my mailman tends to dull my senses, including my sense of humor.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:30 PM

Shame

Not Really.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:28 PM
I find nothing comical about this situation.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:22 PM

noway huh Wow, a whole 3 days? I guess we can assume they didn't send your postman via express mail...

I am by no means looking for 'instant gratification' I have been on a search for the perfect mailman for quite some time now. I have been unsuccessful in my attempt so far. I don't mean to sound pesimistic, but some times it is frusterating! A task that should be simple is becoming increasingly complicated! lol!

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:15 PM
Edited by wheresmymailman on Mon 08/04/08 10:15 PM
I suppose the Postal Workers of America are all too busy delivering our mail to have time for a website like this. What a crying shame!!! I am patiently waiting for my mailman. Maybe you all are right, maybe this website just isn't for me. I should re-adjust my tactic, be brave, drive that hour, and GO TO THE POST OFFICE. I can almost garauntee I'd have better luck there! lol!!!

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:55 PM

hey hows it goin? from southern cali born and raised:wink: waving

What part on Southern California, if you don't mind me asking?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:48 PM

ok another idea mail yourself when the mailman puts you in his truck pop out nakedlove love

Sounds exciting, but I think on a technicality that would be consitered highly illegal!

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:40 PM
To K-9, I still do not understand.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:39 PM

I have a suggestion become a maillady meet a mailman ,then have a mail wedding and have some mail babieslove love love love love

Easier said than done lol! I can only wish!

(Besides, the sexy part and turn on is that I do not work for that U.S. Postal Service and he does.)

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:37 PM
I don't have a mailman! And yes, I do appreciate a sense of humor, I just don't understand the style of humor that you are using. Can you please explain it?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:27 PM
To the k-9 from Bakersfield, I don't understand you humor, It does not make any sense to me. What do you find comical about this situation?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:25 PM

I am from So Cal :)

Do you know of any sexy mail men who are also from our area?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:23 PM

mines a female

Out of curiosity, you are not from California, how did you end up in this conversation? (No offense intended....)

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:19 PM

im from Bakersfield

Are you a mail man? If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:17 PM

whats the matter your mailman aint hot enough for ya?

My mailman? I can only wish I had a mail man to call my own! I live in an extremely small town and their are no available mail men. I would have to travel 1 hour to one of the 2 larger neighboring towns (Bakersfield or Lancaster)...This approach seemed much less time consuming, however I am beginning to second guess that theory at this point! lol!

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:14 PM
Edited by wheresmymailman on Sun 08/03/08 10:18 PM

Did you ever find your mail man?

Ker, I can only wish! No unfourtunatly I have not yet found him. The site asked me to stop posting about it because it is considered spam. Some day my prince will arrive! (On his mail truck of coarse! lol!)

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:11 PM
Are any of the people here tonight from California? If so, what about southern California?

Previous 1