Community > Posts By > wheresmymailman

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:06 PM
Edited by wheresmymailman on Sun 08/03/08 10:08 PM
To the person who implied that I do not have a positive attitude, It is quite the opposite my friend. I have been seeking a mailman with all of my heart and soul and have been unsuccsessful in my attempt so far. I will maintain my positive attitude and, as they say 'Some Day My Prince Will Come' (No play on words intended!) lol!

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:00 PM

im just here to kick it,

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Are you Tom from my space?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:00 PM

i'm talking to someone now that i met on here and he is absolutely wonderful.

Talking in real life? Or on the computer? If real life, how?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:56 PM

I've met 3 people in person...haven't found what im interested in... sad

How do you meet people in person? Most people I've met are out of state. (And assuming they weren't I don't know if I'd feel safe/comfortable meeting a stranger. (How did you know it was a safe decision?)

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:54 PM

im just here to kick it,

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

This is clearly a site intended to assist individuals in finding someone, with all due respect....why do people enjoy doing just the opposite? (Not finding someone?)

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:52 PM
He hasn't found you, or you haven't found him? Also, have you ever heard of any success stories from people using this type of website?

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:49 PM
Has anyone actually met who they are looking for on this site? Or, do people just like to chat for fun around here?

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:09 PM
IF YOU DELIVER MAIL, (NO JOKSTERS PLEASE....ONLY SERIOUS U.S.P.S. WORKERS I AM EXTREMELY INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. MAILMEN, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE:

THANK YOU!

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:40 AM
To jtitol---what?

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:35 AM
Hey guys, this is serious business for me. I know you all like to make fun and laugh and all, but my heart is aching here! It's so hard to meet a real mailman that is single, and that is a good decent guy!

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:02 AM
I don't know how to post a picture.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:56 PM
Are you serious?? How come you didn't mention this before? He sounds perfect...PLEASE tell me more. (I hope you aren't just making this up to joke with me, If your serious...how come you didn't mention this earlier on in the conversation?)

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:53 PM
Sounds exciting, but the real deal would be even wilder!

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:46 PM
I am not interested in the UPS man, it has to be a United States Postal Worker. They are two very seperate agencies. The UPS men wear brown uniforms and deliver boxed parcels and the USPS men wear blue uniforms and deliver mostly paper letter mail and some parcels. It has to be a mail man NOT a UPS man. (But thank you for the suggestions any way.) I wish I could find my mail man on this dating web site!!

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:34 PM
How did this turn into a conversation about stamps, when I am seriously trying to meet a mailman here?

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:29 PM
It has always been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. And not just for sexual reasons, I'd like to meet a real kind hearted, down to earth mailman...get to know him real well, live life and laugh together with him.. then live 'happily ever after'. Trust me, I've tried hard to meet a single and available mailman and they are a rare treasure to say the least!!! I am not trying to brag, but I am an extremely good looking young girl...all I want is a sweet mail man and I cannot for the life of me find one. This 'dating site' is my last resort and I am still having extreme difficulties..I have not yet met my 'mail man match'. If anyone find a mailman that is single, send him my way. My url is (of coarse) 'wheresmymailman'

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:16 PM
I live in a very small town, and all the mail carriers are taken. Besides, even if they wern't...it would be kinda ackward meeting them @ the post office.

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:45 PM
It's only a blue box because I am very new to the internet/computers and I do not know how to put up a picture. I am not hiding behind a blue box, I am an extremely sexy and attractive girl. (Looking for a MAILMAN ONLY PLEASE.)

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:38 PM
ATTENTION SWEET, KIND, MAIL CARRIERS...PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND DON'T BE SHY ABOUT SENDING A MESSAGE! /whereismymailman

2 Next