Community > Posts By > cowsxgoxmoo78

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:18 AM
wrestling (did it for 13 years) all the way...although the sport gets no love and its a pain to ever find it on.
mens/womens gymnastics too.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:16 AM
sport –noun
1. an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

Personally i cant stand racing, i would rather sit and watch paint dry but, it still is a sport. To say that gymnastics isnt a sport, to put it in a nice way thats just silly. Most people cant even stand on a beam 4 inches wide for that long let alone doing backflips with all sorts of difficult twists and turns, which sounds bad enough but they have to try and do all of this...without messing anything up.

I suggest you do a little reading up on the sport, its one of only a few that i think most athletes can respect because of the dedication and the fact that everything has to be perfect.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Tue 08/05/08 12:37 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhh I bet there are a few Avon skin so soft fans out there!!! Come on and admit it!!!devil laugh laugh

I actually use that. everyone i know gives me **** for it but i dont care i am not ashamed to take extra care of my skin :)

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:43 AM
I didnt read what everyone had said so if i repeat someone, sorry.

Comming from a younger male i would say i cant wait for marriage. I think people should be upfront and at the start of a relationship and say hey, i am looking for marriage, or if they arent say hey, i just want to get some...or whatever it may be.

and yeah right now i am scared about things like a divorce but, the way i see it when it comes to love... is the only way your going to get your "everything" is if you risk losing everything. I would also like to add that this doesnt mean that i would rush into it at all i just know that i want marriage and a family, at any cost.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:47 PM
PISCES - THE SEX ADDICT
(2/19-3/20)
Adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. Always get what they want. Very Attractive. Easy going. RARE Find. GOOD when found. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. NOT one to mess with.

hmmm, well aside from the sex addict and getting what i want that is 100% true. :p

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:32 AM
I loved Miracle on Ice, i cired like a little baby at the end. haha.

I have never heard of the other movie but i checked out the trailer and it looks pretty good. i think i may have to download it somewhere or ebay it.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:16 AM
Edited by cowsxgoxmoo78 on Thu 07/31/08 05:33 AM
So whats the greatest sports movie you have ever seen? why? Personally i would have to say Reversal. As to why well, its based on a true story and its about wrestling, which i did for 13 years. But really its such a raw look into what sports really are, the highs, lows, the sacrifice and yet i think anyone can really relate to it. but yeah you should all go watch it.

I found the trailer for Reversal incase anyone is interested. waving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL673j3bZh8

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:01 AM
the notebook, family stone, music and lyrics, wimbledon (not sure if its a real chick flick but it should be mentioned anyways.), little black book, never been kissed, and one way before my time breakfast at tiffany's. i could list tons more but i have already lost all my manness for the day.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:26 PM
and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make the Beatles-the end

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:17 PM

Smile and fake my way through it. ohwell

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:12 PM
A time to kill. its the first movie i ever remember seeing and has always had a special meaning to me.

Peaceful Warrior great movie, very very inspirational.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:49 PM
hate...Buckcherry- crazy b*tch (not sure on the rules for profane words)

love...ugh it always changes but its always somehting country.

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:25 PM

Gay

its was only one time...that doesnt make me gay :/

I change my answer... they're just "confused" about where they stand. Hahaha... just playin'.

laugh tongue2

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:24 PM

Gay

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sick

it was cold and i was lonely. dont judge me :(

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:20 PM

Gay

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:18 PM
hiding with all of the good women?

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:36 PM

You better watch it Woody Hayes will punch your lights out....Go Bucks

GO BLUE! drinker drinker laugh

You said it! HAIL TO THE VICTORS, I SAY HAIL TO THE CHAMPIONS, I SAY HAIL HAIL, TO MICHIGAN THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD! :smile: :smile: :smile: happy happy

cowsxgoxmoo78's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:34 PM

Stick to the basics!! Stick to the basics!! From some movie forgot which one!!

I think you are thinking of varsity blues

but anyways, i agree with whats being said. I remember when i was that young all i wanted to do was hit people. :p