Community > Posts By > Zeldachild

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 02:27 PM
Like there isnt a real person on here who can verify themselves. Peace.

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 01:16 PM
I am having the same problem. I have weight on me so I dont even question attraction anymore. But here its males want to contact me [ones with little english skills or the fear of god instilled "I can save you!"] and the females that show interest seem to be either not who they say they are or non-existent [create profile and take off]. It sucks. I just want to show my appreciation for the female form...

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 04:24 PM
It is. So to define nothing then is to define impossibility which would put a wrench in everything is possible scientific approach- thus getting us closer to defining the perimeters of existence.. or so I jumped.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 01:23 PM
Through my understanding gravity is force- not a substance. To identify and categorise different forces would be moot because a force draws in substance- through defining the force your defining what it effects. and we can see it effects everything within its grasp. I guess what people are looking for would be the force particle- if this particle exists it would be produced with a simple wave of your hand.. The real question to solve this problem would probably be what are the mom and pop particles to other particles. And if there are mom and pop particles [doesnt seem plausible to me]...

Nothing is a conceptualised idea. If you want to attach it to something "tangible" [for lack of a better word] you will be going against the very meaning of it. Nothing is absence of everything or specific parts of everything when used in speech. Best definition I can come up with.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 10:32 AM
I agree with this nice guy turning into jerk theory. I have found that most "jerks" are themselves from the gecko- but guys who believe they are nice guys are still jerks that just dont understand how they are jerks because they were romantic in the beginning- they just feel as if they got comfortable. There are the handful of truly nice guys- but the ones I knew all turned into "playas" or they have long term relationships. always [as in jumpers].

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 09:55 AM
You dont have a woman because your attitude and mindset is all wrong. so very wrong. Maybe your not looking for a woman but fell in love with an ideal. realism is a *****.