Community > Posts By > shybubba

shybubba's photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:36 PM
this was written along time ago....i was in a bad state of mind.......but i pulled through it........just thought i would throw some of this older stuff on here......cant always be about love.......lol

shybubba's photo
Sun 10/05/08 09:57 AM
A FADE TO BLACK
A REALITY CHECK
A REALIZATION
OF WHATS GOIN ON AROUND ME
DEPRESSION SETS IN
SORROWED AGAIN
THE FADE TO BLACK HAS BEGAN
THE PAIN OF STRESS
MY LIFE A MESS
THE DARKER THE FADE BECOMES
THE HARDER I TRY
THE DARKER IT GETS
THE MORE I WANT TO RUN

shybubba's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:54 AM
I SEE YOU STANDING THERE
A LOOK SO DEEP IN YOUR EYES
THE WAY YOURE LOOKING AT ME
CATCHES ME BY SURPRISE
I WALK OVER TO YOU
MOVE IN FROM BEHIND
I PUT MY ARM AROUND YOU
PULL YOU CLOSE IN TO ME
AND BRUSH YOUR HAIR TO THE SIDE
I WHISPER IN YOUR EAR
AND KISS YOU ON THE NECK
YOU TURN YOURSELF AROUND
AND PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME TIGHT
YOU TELL ME TO QUIT TALKING
AND TO HOLD YOU LOVINGLY
FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT

im not sure if this one is finished...it sure seems like it could go farther....lol

shybubba's photo
Wed 10/01/08 04:37 PM
there are still good men out here...........the women just arent fishing in deep enough water to catch us.......sad

shybubba's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:19 AM
blushing thank you.....its hard for me to post my writing.im too shy most of the time

shybubba's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:58 AM
Edited by shybubba on Sun 09/14/08 08:58 AM
my arms tremlbe
anticipation builds inside
thoughts of holding you
race thru my mind
our eyes are locked
fixed in an intense gaze
staring in your eyes
looking for you to show me the way
is it a hug,a kiss
or just to hold your hand
my head is hurting
im getting dizzy
i can hardly stand
you make me weak in the knees
waiting for you
with your eyes to show me
how to sweep you off your feet

shybubba's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:04 PM
iron maiden,metallica,megadeath,motley crue

shybubba's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:59 PM

I've been diabetic for almost 30 years, don't let it control you is the first rule. Don't stop doing anything that you want to do, just do it in moderation, don't dwell in it, then you are losing the battle, don't listen to the people who say "Oh you're diabetic, my grandma was diabetic and she died" tell em to F off....

i agree.dont listen to the horror stories.......i did and it really messed with me for awhile.i have been diabetic for 13 yrs now.the main advice i have is keep up on your health......diabetes affects alot of stuff with your body.......from your eye sight to your sexdrive.keep it controlled and keep getting health checkups.i unfortunately dont have insurance and cant afford all the tests and meds that would do me wonders,but i do manage.just know that youre not the only one with diabetes,that there are groups out there.....and it wont kill you unless you want it too......do reasearch and learn what affects the sugar levels the most and you will be fine

shybubba's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:38 PM
thank you for ,believing....we have planned on waiting quite awhile before acting.......i dont want to be the one to fill the void that comes from a fresh break-up......and she doesnt want to do anything too soon either.......i know she needs her free time to regroup.....and he will probably take it a hell of alot easier if time has passed....hopefully.

shybubba's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:24 PM
well.people can believe what they want to believe.i have no alter ego.......i am what i am.what i have is a situation where i dont know what to do and was looking for help.i know the unspoken law,but like i said there was feelings before they got together.i was in a relationship and wasnt going to risk it because i thought at the time i was happy.turned out it didnt work,by that time she went out with him to a bar....got drunk and he persuaded her to screw......she got pregnant.....he has been using her as a place to live,someone to cook and clean for him a piece of ass and the child as a tax return.we kept in touch all this time as friends,but the more we talked the more those feelings come back.dont get me wrong......niether one of us is the kind to cheat...but they have come to a point where they are thru with each other.again,i know he is a friend.....have known him for a long time....but,what if this is my one chance for true happiness.so please understand,im not screwin my friends girlfriend behind his back.just want to know if there is anyway this could possibly work.....if anyone has had thia situation and what happened

shybubba's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:56 PM
ok.....my friend and his girlfriend are splitting up.her and i have had feelings for each other since before they got together.i was in a relationship already........she wanted a physical thing with him...ended up pregnant.the only reason she stayed is because of the child......she hasnt been happy every since.......and she is leaving him.she wants to see if we still have the chemistry we had a couple of years ago.i think we do,honestly.he treats her like crap and does nothing for her.i have never heard him even talk about his feelings towards her.......what should i do,i know if we would have gotten together then we would still be together now and happy.........so somebody please let me know what you think and what you would do