Community > Posts By > ChefBadger

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:54 PM
I just try not to drink sh*t. pitchfork

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:46 PM

someone thought Africa was a country not a continent

...but the "OTHER" someone thought the US comprised of 57 states...DUH!!!!!

There is a difference between saying a gaffe and not knowing basic education.

You call it a gaffe for OBAMA & not Sarah?

No patiality there right? LOL

That was my point.

You of all people got some balls to talk about (and misspell) Partiality.

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:29 PM

I have, he even took a sh!t in my beer cooler.

I really don't think that counts as murder....

shades

If it was Coors, Bud, or Miller, he did you a favor.

smokin

ChefBadger's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:17 PM

oh new hair yay!
very pretty miss...still thinkinbout that threes company action you lil hussy you.

love blushing

Come an knock on my doooor...

:banana: pitchfork :banana:

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:54 AM
Edited by ChefBadger on Sat 11/08/08 11:55 AM

does anybody have any good recipes that i should try for baking lamb? i dont have a barbeque, well i have one but its not working. so i have to bake it. its a lamb breast. anybody have ideas or recipes?

I have some great Lamb dishes and I will try to post 'em here tomorrow or Monday, as Im in the middle of moving right now.

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:53 AM

ask Kirk

yea ask kirk hes our mingle chef

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

ChefBadger's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:50 AM

someone thought Africa was a country not a continent

Was it Miss Teen USA - South Carolina?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:58 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 11:07 PM

The Bible was written by man.....BUT INSPIRED FROM GOD.....No way God is going to have a book on how he wants us to live around for 2000 years if just written by man....I think not.

Well by that fallacious standard you DO realize that Hinduism and Judaism both have texts that predate Jeezus by up to 12000 years... So I guess you should be following the Rig-Veda then eh?
slaphead

Keep trying to justify your discrimination. Hate the Sin and not the Sinner? Thats a load of condescending BS. Who are you to judge whats a sin? By taking literal assuptions from a poorly translated book of fables about a religion that was invented as a means of political control?

Exactly how does denying a group of people CHOICE OR NOT, the same freedoms and rights you enjoy enhance the lives of ANYONE? This is the biggest problem I personally have with fundies: You arrogant d!cks think its ok to persecute and hate people cause your book of fables says so. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:28 PM

The Electoral (Hey it has the Word Oral in it LOL) College is an Outdated System that I Believe Needs to be Abolished!

Now if only we could do something about the BCS system...
frustrated

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 05:37 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 06:17 PM
Careful Wolf...he's got a black belt in Tai-Bo rofl

And I really love his lame causality arguments. If you follow his brand of "logic" rape and assault are on the rise because MMA is on the rise.

Funny how the rate of people being attacked, assaulted, sexually assaulted, and raped is on the RISE, and in the same time, MMA people try to say their sport is fast-growing. So either these mma people are learning NOTHING about how to defend themselves in the real world, or they are taking their knowledge to the streets and beating people up for fun....
They say more and more girls are taking mma, yet the rate of women being abused/assaulted and raped, is on the rise.

Im thinking the OP has a red belt in making sh!t up.

Rape and sexual assaults have DECREASED nationally by 60% since 1993 genius. Which is also when UFC first started. You know those things called FACTS? You should try looking into them sometime.scared

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/frequency-of-sexual-assault

This part is cute too:
MMA guys try to say fighting is in our nature.....umm, no its not. Ive been on this earth for a long time and ive NEVER got into a fight.

Wow so you're saying that YOUR personal experience trumps all of HUMAN HISTORY? :laughing:
And NOONE says its not fighting, of course its fighting.

Go stick to your tai-bo and leave the hard stuff like "thinking" and "logic" to the big boys. We wouldnt want you to hurt those delicate sensibilities.

edit: and by the way...giving handjobs to your Karate instructor when you were 12 doesnt make you a "massage therapist" anymore than Cardio-kickboxing gives you the right to run your mouth about martial arts.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 04:16 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 05:11 PM
Uhh yeah

Im really happy for you that you got to tell your kid that the Invisible Sky Being would damn her soul for loving another person that just so happened to be of the same gender.

ill

Keep clinging to that falsehood that its a choice...hope it works out for you like it did for Newt Gingrich and D!ck Chaney.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:42 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 03:45 PM

I think the "no" would have won if they didn't try to puch it on kids that it was ok.

Oh I love this... you have been quite mis-informed sir.

* PROP. 8 DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOLS

There’s NOT ONE WORD IN 8 ABOUT EDUCATION. In fact, local school districts and parents—not the state—develop health education programs for their schools.

NO CHILD CAN BE FORCED, AGAINST THE WILL OF THEIR PARENTS, TO BE TAUGHT ANYTHING about health and family issues. CALIFORNIA LAW PROHIBITS IT.

And NOTHING IN STATE LAW REQUIRES THE MENTION OF MARRIAGE IN KINDERGARTEN!

http://www.voterguide.sos.ca.gov/argu-rebut/argu-rebutt8.htm

edit: ummm and it is ok, and it doesnt harm children to be educated about homosexuality when its age appropriate for them to have sex ed. Education and information are the enemies of ignorance and fear. Which is why those against it wouldnt want their kids to learn anything but their own brand of intolerant brainwashing.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:39 PM

And how did this non-issue get to the supreme court?

Because they obviously didnt think passing discriminatory laws against constitutionally protected freedoms a non-issue.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:31 PM
meanwhile you're ignoring the fact that it was overturned not by "radicals" but by the CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT, and it was because they rightly judged it be UNCONSTIUTIONAL to endorse discrimination.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:26 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 03:28 PM

I am going to get hell for this....but what else is new.

I believe that every human being has the right to love who they want. I also believe that each individual has a right to medical and all other benefits of married couples. Do it in the court house......or wherever...

But in a church no way jose. It is a sin whether people want to close their eyes to it or not. God says and therefore that is it. If man was intended to be with man and woman with woman then by golly that is how it would of been. In the eyes of the Lord or in a church same sex marriage.....NEVER

I voted YES

And I believe it with every fiber of my being....And I have a lot of gay and lesbian friends...I love the sinner not the sin...And they all know exactly where I stand on this.

this is y we r seperated by church and state for a reason!

Do people not read........you will never separate church and state...God has his hands everywhere love...and nothing is done without his complete knowledge and he knows exactly what is going to happen with it all.

Since God is NOT the church, God is separate from the Church.

So that way we dont have His corrupt, hate filled, self-appointed representation making decisions for a country full of people that dont necessarily subscribe to their VERSION of how things are.

SO YES THE CHURCH IS SEPARATE FROM THE THE STATE.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able but not willing?
Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able, AND willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God.
- Epicurus

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:24 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 01:29 PM
Mmmmm...Haggis... :banana:

I love Scottish food. Scotch Eggs are a particular favorite. And I love making real Shepherds Pie too.

edit: My favorite Single Malts right now would be:

Balvenie 21 yld Port-wood

Lagavulin 16yld (I havnt had the 30 yet)

Aberlour A'bunadh Cask-Strength (soooo good!)

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:15 PM
Such pretty pyramids in here...

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 01:02 PM

The reason this is wrong is that it sets a bad precedent that the government has the right to discriminate based on religious morality. VERY BAD PRECEDENT.

If your conservative you should understand this . .. . if you pretend to be conservative because all your friends pretend to be conservative, then you likely will not understand this . . .

Right again, it sets an extremely frighting precedent. It opens a door that should never ever be opened unless we all want to go back to the dark ages where the Church made the law and burned any who didnt agree at the stake for being a "heritic".

Separation of Church and State is one of the most important and crucial parts our Government's foundation and keeps us safe from the TYRANNY of religious asshats that would take the freedoms away of anyone that didnt toe their line. In many respects the Catholic Church is no better than the Taliban.

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:53 PM
Prop 8 was crap to begin with. Hopefully it will be overturned and justly ruled Unconstitutional (which it is).

And the "Sanctity of Marriage" BS is pretty funny when the divorce rates in this country show exactly how "Sacred" it really is.

I would hazard a guess that Prop 8 passed because the religious loonies very successfully spread fear and misinformation in the communities that it meant gay sex would be taught to middle schoolers. Which was completely false and not even close to being true.

And on a side note I find it tragically ironic that in Cali 5,319,905 people voted against Gay Marriage and 5,111,826 voted against Abortion Limits.
Kind of a mixed message no?

ChefBadger's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:34 PM
Edited by ChefBadger on Wed 11/05/08 12:42 PM
If soccer, football, hockey, etc has more injuries, perhaps its because soccer/football/hockey players compete on a WEEKLY basis. Whereas in MMA and all those violent sports, they compete every month or every few months.

This is but one example of how ignorant and uninformed your weak little argument is. Fighters train all day every day and that training includes SPARRING. If you dont know what that is you should go look it up.

And aside from that, Bushido there raises a fantastic point that you and no one else have any right to prevent others from competing in a regulated competitive sport.

Should we outlaw motocross because its dangerous? How about all races?

Should we really allow our government a say in these kinds of things at all?

At what point does mandating safety become prison?

Well said. drinker

And again, I'm sorry your 3 free classes at Kim's Karate in the mall didnt work out for you but that doesnt validate any of your straw-man bullsh!t.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25