Community > Posts By > Justin29577

Justin29577's photo
Sat 04/20/13 09:08 PM
1. For me? ...it's when a woman simply talks to me regularly and we keep in communication. We share the good and the bad and an open table to vent to each other if/when nedded. It's the realistic attitude ...not this crap when what is right for women to do is wrong for men to do --BE HUMAN! Let me be me, correct me if I'm wrong, and just be an all-around friend.
And when it comes the relationship-side of it? ...the same ideals apply. With the exception that I-personally would like a woman that is very matter-of-fact, open-minded, moxy, is into fetish, and also believe in having something mutual.

2.When she touches/flirts. And other times when she jumps right on me and/or grabs me by my collar and commands me to have sex. Or simply walks into the room naked or wearing something provocative and tells me: "Let's go!"
What does she do to kill that sense of manliness? ...she puts me down because she expects me to be a psychic/mind-reader or just disregards my interests completely, because then for spite I'll do the same, and that get us no where. I believe in compromise and if she's all-anal about EVERYTHING, then that eventually gets me packing my bags.

3. Whatever turns a person on, is their own perogative. Whether a man or a woman, a person can investigate to see where the other person sits as far as to what level & such, though don't assume anything or you may be just pushing whoever away.

4. When it comes to me? ...no matter the person, I believe however it works, then so be it --there is no rules. But what there is? ...is perception. What I find attractive someone else may agree or disagree. But what is evident? ...when it comes to "me" personally? --a woman must be hot "and" have beauty in at least some way that captures my attention & keeps it churning.

Justin29577's photo
Sat 04/20/13 08:38 PM
I-too am Disabled. Not confined to a wheelchair, though am recieving a government check. Personally-speaking? ...I don't think women are afraid. I think some(not all women)hope to find someone whos' active and can be active as they are. Plus a lot of people don't want to be looked at as if they're a "Nurse and a Purse". And when it comes to the sex of it, they also want someone that can preform.
I'm not saying that these circumstances surcome to everybody with disabilities, though it is something to consider.
My Mother is seeing a guy that is disabled and even-though it is limiting, she just has a different appreciation for him, and both of them are pretty understanding of each other situations. He does her that he doesn't want to hold her back and he doesn't as far him being independant and letting her do her own thing too.
I think no matter what a person ability or disability is, everybody has limitations. Whether it's physically, mentally, or psychological, ect. But look at it this way ...it's a good way to weed people out ;) --to see which one's are good, realistic, understanding, empathetic, and heart-felt. And the rest that aren't worth the time.

Try to think of it "that" way ;)