Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:26 AM
alot:0 don't drink alcohol, but I drink alot of water

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:24 AM
Edited by my3girlsrcbk on Thu 07/24/08 09:25 AM
Ok, I have a 12 yr old, a 10 yr old and a 2 yr old. I am having serious attitude problems with my 10 yr old. I have tried every form of discipline I know, including some good old fashioned whoopings, none of which have cut the attitude. I don't remember my 12 yr old ever getting this bad (although I'm pretty sure it's to come.) The attitude is bad enough that my 2 yr old picks up on alot of it and I'm trying to nip that in the bud. I need advice... good advice. Please help me out here. BTW.... they are all girls.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:25 AM
Yes, they do. Just not to the same degree that women do.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:25 AM
Not being a huge tv watcher, I was just recently introduced to family guy and I'm hooked.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:55 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. to everyone who is having a birthday today!!!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:34 AM

july 24th 1980 so i guess you could say this is the 7th anniversary of my 21st bday.

happy birthday.

mine is May 31, 1978

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 11:04 PM
I just joined yesterday, and already I'm finding myself addicted. I really enjoy the forums and I look forward to getting to know people as friends, and, yes, I'm optomistic that I will find someone special.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:20 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you...:smile: :smile:

I'm really liking it here so far.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:17 PM

drinker drinker drinker incredible...just great....who are you????drinker drinker drinkerlaugh

I am me. That's all I've ever been and all I will ever be. Just me. A good ole country gal.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:11 PM
Ok... let me know.. good and bad.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:06 PM
i think i'm too old, but feel free to chat

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:59 PM

Summertime is all about softball and wintertime is all about pool!!!

softball rules... year round.... no exceptions
Sure! But snow ends the season here in Minnesota!!

We don't get snow. :( maybe 1/2 in every two yrs... if you call that snow.. and they practice inside on those days

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:57 PM

UP???
shades shades shades

My two yr old... and it's midnight here!!! OMG... I think she's on speed...lol

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:47 PM

Summertime is all about softball and wintertime is all about pool!!!

softball rules... year round.... no exceptions

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:46 PM

OK! I will explain. I umpire softball games and the players, oh the players!!! I make a call and one side will like it but guaranteed the other will not. It is then that they become buttheads and that is what I am speaking of.frustrated

As a parent of a wonderful softball player, I have to say that the umps have it hard. Yes, most of the time, the sides do not agree. We've taught our girls (me and the other coaches) that even if they feel the call is outrageous, take it and walk to the dugout with their head held high. Good sportsmanship is more important and the ump will make calls as he sees them, not as we want them.
Exactly!! I also have coached a boy's traveling team and above and beyond all else, sportsmanship is how a real team is judged. Talent is talent, but sportsmanship is what people really see.

right, and if we see one of our teenagers (well, they are preteens) getting the attitude, they are automatically pulled and benched for at least two innings, and if the attitude still exists in the least bit, the whole game and then they run, run run at the next practice

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:44 PM

How 'bout just a good ole game of mud football in the back yard. Does anyone do that anymore?

I'd give it a whirl! There's a first time for everything!

it's really fun,, but you have to play coed... makes it more interesting

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:39 PM

OK! I will explain. I umpire softball games and the players, oh the players!!! I make a call and one side will like it but guaranteed the other will not. It is then that they become buttheads and that is what I am speaking of.frustrated

As a parent of a wonderful softball player, I have to say that the umps have it hard. Yes, most of the time, the sides do not agree. We've taught our girls (me and the other coaches) that even if they feel the call is outrageous, take it and walk to the dugout with their head held high. Good sportsmanship is more important and the ump will make calls as he sees them, not as we want them.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:25 PM
15 after school, when my boyfriend drove me home... (i was supposed to be riding the bus)... we now have a 12 yr old daughter

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 03:42 PM
I don't need them. I was overly blessed and if anything a reduction is in order here.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Wed 07/23/08 03:25 PM
I have those days. When I just want to cry all day for no obvious reason. Or the days when everyone gets on my nerves, even though they really aren't doing anything out of the ordinary. Yeah, I think we all have those days.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14