Community > Posts By > my3girlsrcbk

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:25 PM

who like a funny man...

are u attracted to a funny man because he can make u laugh at anytime or its because he s funny

And if he is hiralious and rarely serious can he become too goofy? flowerforyou drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses

If a man has no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with him. He's got to be able to make me laugh, because without laughter what is life?

I don't think I've ever know anyone who couldn't get serious if need be. And I think everyone can be a little goofy sometimes.

You never met my ex.

laugh laugh laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:24 PM

it's a toss up...either being a control freak or he thinks he's gods gift to the world

amen!!!!drinker drinker

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:22 PM

flowerforyou Ladies; what is the most unattractive trait you can think of in a man?flowerforyou

not being able to match clothes.

wearing their pants too short

bad oral hygiene

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:19 PM

who like a funny man...

are u attracted to a funny man because he can make u laugh at anytime or its because he s funny

And if he is hiralious and rarely serious can he become too goofy? flowerforyou drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses

If a man has no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with him. He's got to be able to make me laugh, because without laughter what is life?

I don't think I've ever know anyone who couldn't get serious if need be. And I think everyone can be a little goofy sometimes.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:17 PM
my ex husbands

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:16 PM
my father died when i was young, but i look like him and my mom says i have his personality and i am kind hearted just like him. and i make friends easily like he did.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:14 PM
all my clothes are color coordinated and i hang all my jeans together, shorts, skirts, shirts, blouses. and all my hangers are plastic and are all the same color.

i have certain areas in my refrigerator for the items i keep on a regular basis. (milk, tea, butter, eggs, meats, etc....)

i don't fold my underwear, i simply toss them in the drawer

i hate walking thru the house without shoes, but i love to be outside barefooted

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 02:24 PM

:smile: What do you call women who pass up single guys to date married ones?:smile:

STUPID!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:59 PM

All My XX's Live In Texas...

do you hang you hat in Tennessee?

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:49 PM

Does anyone have any good or uplifting news to share?

Thought i would try a new fresh post where only good things are posted.

If you have read something in the paper, magazine, book, etc.. or even have personal things to share that are of a humerous, uplifting or good nature then this is the place to share it. :smile:

thnx in advance for any and all responses -

flowerforyou

what cha eating?

Having a great lunch :banana:

subway sandwich and a Mic Ultra :tongue:
[/qu

yummybigsmile smile2 smile2

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:48 PM
Edited by my3girlsrcbk on Thu 08/14/08 12:51 PM
I wouldn't say friends, but we do tolerate each other and get along. He still unnerves me to this day, but I can tolerate him. for my daughter's sake.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:28 PM
you asked God for the blessing and the healing, now just start thanking Him. It's done!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:19 PM

well.. to be truthful.. he has only been gone since june 27th and they just dont ask for him now.. they are 1, 2 and 3.. they were but i would just say.. daddy is at work right now baby.. they gave up.. they dont even say the word dada or daddy.. its kinda sad..

awwwwwwwww... that is sad, but at least they are loved by you :smile: :smile: flowerforyou

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:57 AM
It's been so long since i've seen one, I couldn't tell you. My paycheck goes to the bank and then i write checks for bills. I usually use my debit card for other things. I carry very little cash.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:55 AM

Does anyone have any good or uplifting news to share?

Thought i would try a new fresh post where only good things are posted.

If you have read something in the paper, magazine, book, etc.. or even have personal things to share that are of a humerous, uplifting or good nature then this is the place to share it. :smile:

thnx in advance for any and all responses -

flowerforyou

what cha eating?

Having a great lunch :banana:

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:52 AM
I have a date Saturday night!!!!! woo hoo!!!! He just called and asked me!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:48 AM
That was awesome. I got blurry eyed and goose bumps all over. Thank you for sharing. THANK YOU to ANYONE and EVERYONE who ever served for our freedom!!!!!

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:37 AM

mad my ex and i have 3 kids.. he WAS a good dad.. until he meet his new girlfriend.. while we were together.. then it was.. screw the kids.. he left.. now he dont see them.. i've tried and tried.. he told our oldest which is 3 that he dont fu--ing wanna see him and he needs to just think he was dead.. yeah.. hes an ass.. lol.. but.. he dont see them nor does he support them in any way.. I would do anything to have my kids be around thier dad the way he was.. not the way he is now..

wow... that's awful. I can't imagine what you must go thru when they ask for him.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:34 AM
my prayers are with you and her and the entire family.

my3girlsrcbk's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:30 AM

the best advice I got from an attorney was "it's not the divorce that will affect the kids but the way you get along"

I get along with my ex so well that now that I live in another state and I visit often he allows me to stay with him and this weekend my current bf and I are traveling there and staying with him- he is a great Dad and a wonderful friend

wow... that's great! we don't get along quite that great, but we do get along.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14