Tue 07/22/08 09:07 AM

They don't sound like true friends to me

no, they sound about right

TheMagician's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:05 AM
good point, notes taken

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:40 PM
good luck with that, junior high was fun for all of us, just some took it with them

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:32 PM

WHY IS IT THAT WE REMEMBER THE NAMES OF ALL THESE DEPRAVED LUNATICS BUT NEVER THE VICTIMS NAMES UNLESS THEY ARE BELONGING TO US???????????????

smokin

Drepraved Lunatics is a easy way to celebrity.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:31 PM

maybe u have to prime the pump..

well water?????

I don't think they can shut off well water, as well I don't think you would have to pay for it.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:27 PM
Whats your Dill, Pickle?

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:26 PM
did the water guy/girl ever show up?

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:22 PM
I ment Jack, was Jack. Even if it was a delusion, he/she was still Jack. Oh and my Hero comment came from a poem I wrote, I'm sorry my mind switched gears and I took for granted you read it.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:10 PM

I do believe it is possible to love two people at the same time, you can't control your heart. there are so many rules we push upon ourselves that are just man made. Once you free yourself from the norm, you can see outside the box and there is a whole other world.

and yes I have been in a triangle and to those that would say I don't know what love is. your interpritation only falls on you, I have my own.

Ty for being so frank.................i think you are right and so many people dont want to look outside of the box and then they wonder why they are alone and miserable.................im not saying that being in a love triangle is for anyone but I am saying is the closed minded that I feel from this question..............take it as it is and you are all telling me you havent been in love with more than one person at one time or other in your life................i believe that is bogus........

I'll second that. the true people who don't understand what love is, are the ones who are so lonly, it's not what you see on TV and it's not what you read in a fairy tale or your parents told you. Love is messy, confusing and if it doesnt make you feel like your going to die from stress it's not love at all.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:06 PM
yes they have basic emotions, not human emotions, but basic

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:05 PM
Nean?

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:03 PM
What was the thing that escaped from Pandora's box that killed everyone, oh yeah..Hope.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:57 PM

Do you have a favorite?

Right away I am calling that you can not say "the meaning of life" because, well, we all wonder that.

But your second choice would be?????

I start. I have always been intrigued by serial killers. The unsolved White Chapel murders in England by Jack the Ripper have continued to make me question.

(to this day I am blaming the artist Walter Sickert..but who knows???)

what unsolved mystery is your greatest wonder???

Really you think Walter Sickert did the murders? I personally think Jack was his own person, if you think of it in a twisted way he was almost a hero of sorts. I can promise hookers was on a decline then. His cuts was too surgical, I personaly think it was a doctor of sorts, but I also think Jack was a woman.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:53 PM
worst enemy, all dogs go to heaven, my worst enemy may need a second chance.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:51 PM
I do believe it is possible to love two people at the same time, you can't control your heart. there are so many rules we push upon ourselves that are just man made. Once you free yourself from the norm, you can see outside the box and there is a whole other world.

and yes I have been in a triangle and to those that would say I don't know what love is. your interpritation only falls on you, I have my own.

TheMagician's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:47 PM
I still have my gremlins lunch box, I keep my important papers and junk in there.