Mon 01/19/15 09:22 PM

One of the smartest answers given from a older women :thumbsup:
...blushing geez...thanks..:wink:

colekevin's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:44 PM
One of the smartest answers given from a older women :thumbsup:

colekevin's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:29 PM

Lol...because I have baby brain right now...flowerforyou ..sex is really important for true happiness...my kids make me happy..my grand kids make me super happy...both of which would not exist without sex...tee hee..:wink: and besides...sex does have a way of putting a smile on ones face..and doesn't everyone love a happy face...bigsmile
Big hugs and happy thoughts to everyone..drinker :thumbsup: biggrin

colekevin's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:25 PM
If you a lady no ***** sex toy will kiss you hold you lift you up or lick you or anything. For me there is nothing like the touch of a women and her body.

colekevin's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:10 PM
Yes sex is importan if you in a relationship or not . Men and women are much happeyer when you can tell your friends you have such a great sex life, insted of saying I play with myself evreydayrofl

colekevin's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:51 AM
All I can say to that is he is a *** hole and it must have hurt and made you so angry.it a new your so I wish you all the best in finding true lovedrinker :heart:

colekevin's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:46 AM

He just ate up all my stuffing from our thanksgiving turkey & left without a goodbye. Damn you... Holiday Breakup Peaks!

colekevin's photo
Fri 12/19/14 12:01 PM
Iv been partying so hard I don't know how much more my liver will takedrinker :banana: drinks hahahaha

colekevin's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:55 PM
Thanks for the advice. Iv been going out with my friends and having fun trying to take my mind of evreything . Its just hard having to work with herbrokenheart

colekevin's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:13 PM
Bodyweight movments or the hardest execises but give me great results like pull ups , muscle ups ,tricep dips and various push ups.also all your compoud execises are important.

colekevin's photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:34 PM
I'm in the same boat I work with her at the gym evreyeyday but we sort of getting along as time goes on. My advice to you would be to move out if posible because when you see each other with new partners is going to hurt so bad trust me

colekevin's photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:19 PM
I broke with my gf about 1 month ago after we were together for a year and a half so I'm struggling to move on myself.Trust was a big issuefrustrated

colekevin's photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:08 PM
Thanks I'm sure I will find someone who is my type off women

colekevin's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:14 AM
:tongue:

colekevin's photo
Mon 12/15/14 10:05 AM
Yip had enough of all the fighting and she never even waited a week and she slept with my one friend soexplode drinker

colekevin's photo
Tue 11/11/14 09:35 PM
Just broken up with my girlfriend. Looking to see if there is a special persion out there

colekevin's photo
Mon 05/26/14 12:40 AM
T0 vegasrose good luck with your diet hope it works for you :smile: you should start by cutting out starch and eating smart sweat potato,brown rice,oats,fish, its all about eating cleaner carbs and proteins

colekevin's photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:59 PM
Vegasrose the onley thing you could be doing wrong is not having the best diet or eating more because off gym or you big boned and no amount off gym will help that once all the fat is gone

colekevin's photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:50 PM

ok Heres a question, Im working out for 45 min to 60 min of cardio, and alternanating my days with weights, for a month now, the weight is not coming off,
what am I doing wrong... I am working hard at the gym but no results, I do feel tighter, stronger, but my I havent even dropped a size yet? help