Community > Posts By > colekevin

colekevin's photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:45 PM

ok Heres a question, Im working out for 45 min to 60 min of cardio, and alternanating my days with weights, for a month now, the weight is not coming off,
what am I doing wrong... I am working hard at the gym but no results, I do feel tighter, stronger, but my I havent even dropped a size yet? help

colekevin's photo
Wed 05/14/14 10:16 AM
I agree no point in beying in the gym 24 7 and not going out and having fun because you more warried about gym

colekevin's photo
Wed 05/14/14 01:23 AM
I lift weights ,love paddling and started mma its great looking good and having loads off streangth and learn how to use it

colekevin's photo
Sun 01/05/14 11:01 AM
If a women or girls gym with the proper diet and suppliments the will look good or improve lots without steroids not good for the body and maks you look bad

colekevin's photo
Sun 01/05/14 10:55 AM
sabled so here she is again.

surprised

Gils who gym without taking ss impossible for a woman to have that muscle without the addition of steroids. Women have no testosterone to produce that sort of muscle mass.
:thumbsup: Iagree - gross...draw ur own conclusions

colekevin's photo
Sun 01/05/14 10:52 AM

Above post had a photo of irene anderson from sweden...
for some reason the link got disabled so here she is again.

surprised

It is impossible for a woman to have that muscle without the addition of steroids. Women have no testosterone to produce that sort of muscle mass.
:thumbsup: Iagree - gross...draw ur own conclusions

colekevin's photo
Wed 06/12/13 06:26 AM
Everey one is welcome to ther opinion and I think its the same with women and men I was fat during the first 3 years off high school so I hit the gym and the girls would sho interest and its the same with most men they will recognize a hot women and ther will be atraction

1 3 Next