Community > Posts By > zr2berger

zr2berger's photo
Sun 10/12/08 09:31 PM
So a friend of mine and myself had an argument because he said that girls want a guy that is a challange, one that isnt gonna be the guy who will do everything for them and is all mr nice all the time, he said women want a bad boy someone who can be an ass somtimes, and I argued that most do, but im sure there are some that dont, and he said they all do.....so whats your opinion?

zr2berger's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:34 AM

I thought the whole point of being here was to meet in person. If they don't want to meet after exchanging a couple emails personally I would lose interest.

I find it a little quick if someone wants to meet after one or two emails. Then again, I really haven't found anyone close by that I'd actually want to meet.

No No No, I agree, Two emails is by far to soon, but a couple dozen emails over 2 or 3 months, come on, you can get a gist of who someone is

zr2berger's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:40 PM
im ready to give up all together, it seems like a waste!!

zr2berger's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:14 PM
Ive asked a few girls out now either from here or eharmony and have been talking with them for the shortest time is a month and the longest is three months and they say not yet, they want to talk to me more fire. How the heck long do you need to talk to somone......2 years??

zr2berger's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:12 PM
I agree with all thje repsonses, i would say 90% of men out there are a$$holes, and you have to find the right one. Women are the same. Now Im 23 and want to find someone who has a kid, I love kids and Im ready for Kids, its the women that are not ready for that in a relatioship or a relationship period!!

zr2berger's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:51 PM
Wow I havent even heard of some of these

zr2berger's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:23 AM
It has nothing to do with confidence, its just that I can talk to anyone cause thats my job, and because im usually talking to them about something they did wrong, but in public im trying to pick someone up and I dont know the right avenue or approach

zr2berger's photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:16 PM
your funny

zr2berger's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:09 PM
Ive been on eharmony for 10 months and finally I cancelled it, its expensive, Ive been on a mess load of dates, but I get people who arent serious, people who cant make up their mind, people who think im to nice, which i didnt know could happen but found out it is such a thing. Match.com and yahoo personals I felt had to many fake accounts of people who didnt exist. So what do you like, and what have you had experience with?

zr2berger's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:06 PM
Ok I have a hugh problem and dont know what to do to overcome it, maybe some guys or girls have had the same problem. I can not, and Ive tried, can not let me repeat can not go up to a girl in public and talk to her let alone ask her on a date or number or anything. I cant even talk, my mouth freezes. All my friends laugh they say its so easy, and I should have no problems with it, they try to tell me to pretend im writing them a ticket. And thats the funny thing, If Im in uniform at work, I can go to anyone and talk to them and be an officer, but as soon as im in reg clothers, i cant do anything. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to get over this? THanks

zr2berger's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:35 PM
If you do, any predicitons? If you watched tonights show, there was a few things I found funny! THe little girl who sang 2nd, when she was trying to hold up her two fingers for her position to vote, she stuck up her middle finger, the camera went off of her, and when they came back it was her two fingers, and David Hasselhoff started to cry tonight and at the ending credits, spring said I have an editoral ****, I mean comment! Too funny!! But any predicitions or who you want to win?

zr2berger's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:23 PM

On your profile, you say you want someone who is the same as you... why would you want to date a mirror image of yourself? Maybe you should try learning things from other people and experiencing something outside your box.

I want someone who likes to do alot of the same things I do. How would you rephrase that then?

zr2berger's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:16 PM
Well not really from Chicago, Im in the northern Suburbs of Chicago. Always looking to meet new people, and looking for someone special! Talk at ya soon

Kris

zr2berger's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:14 PM

get a cute dog & put pics of it on your profile. gals are suckers for puppies & it makes you look all sensitive & stuff :wink: bigsmile

Thanks never thought about that. I posted some pictures of My puppy and Me, His name is Bubba. Hes a 4 yr old boston Terrier

zr2berger's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:56 PM
Ive been on here for a while, and also was on eharmony for 11 months, and still no luck. Is their something wrong in my profile, or is this site not very active with people. Any help would be appreciated!

Kris