Community > Posts By > crm1068

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:12 PM
This aint no party...

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:11 PM

...chap your a$$ when someone gets angry with you when you don't want to date them?
It clearly states on my profile I am here for FRIENDSHIP!

...some people...spock

It rubs the lotion on it's a$$
Did you need some help here Chris?tongue2

I meant her a$$ not mine, but thanks for the offer Kim

devil devil devil

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:53 AM

beans. they're mushy and gross.

Don't you dare sterotype beans. There are many good varieties.

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:52 AM

...chap your a$$ when someone gets angry with you when you don't want to date them?
It clearly states on my profile I am here for FRIENDSHIP!

...some people...spock

It rubs the lotion on it's a$$

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:50 AM
Sea cucumber....sick

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:34 AM
I like to see how far they will go and then ask them a question that will out their BS and then watch them back peddal. It seems cruel but I am a BS'r from way back and you have to be willing to be called out if you are gonna spread it.

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:49 AM
Penang Island Malaysia!!!

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:47 AM
If this is for real and someone can prove it I will delete my profile and never show my face here again!

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:45 AM

Welcome and have a blastbigsmile flowerforyou

Kim, are you serious?

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:31 AM

We men learn from trial and error. But trust me- we may be dumb- but we learn eventually. There's 3 doors. I walk up to the first one, open it, and a guy with a mallet hits me in the head and closes the door. I get up with a sore head and say WTF was that and stupidly go back to that same door and open it. Same guy hits me in the head with a mallet again! I get up and think for a minute and realize there's a guy with a mallet that's gonna hit me in the head again if I open that door. So I go to the next door and move on. I learned eventually. And I am never going to open that door with the guy with the mallet in it. Us guys learn from experience. And when you women get all analytical on men you force them to explain why we do things the way we do. And when we explain our actions due to experience you women don't understand it and you don't like it. So I tell you what- you're in a room with three doors. Pick one.

So wise...:thumbsup:

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:21 AM

"We need to talk". Gets his attention...can we talk after the game please?
That's one "we need to talk", btw you've got a wonderful smile

Thanks I borrowed it from my Dad.

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:17 AM
Hop on in!
waving

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:16 AM
"We need to talk". Gets his attention...can we talk after the game please?

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:12 AM
I'll be right there, let me grab my credit card and social security number for you.

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:10 AM
Hi, ho....

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:08 AM

I firmly believe that we are all capable of doing things, including sabotaging a relationship... unawares.

Sit him down and tell him how his actions make you feel. His intent is irrelevant. I would make sure you mention that you do not perceive malintent on his end, but that the outcome is the same regardless.

If you have needs, you must tell him, and keep them focused on you, not him. Then the ball is in his court to step up and look at you for you and decide the next step.

Does that make sense?

Did you really say that "His intent is irrelevant"?!

You are about to open a can of worms here dude. laugh laugh laugh

I'm not really that smart but isn't intent exactly what she wants to find out?

Well, you have to understand what Lilith is saying, and when you question her, you might not always like how blunt and honest she is.laugh laugh laugh laugh

But yeah, I believe Enderra nailed it.

I'm not scared I think Lilith has trounced me before, I look at it as a learning experience. My point is this...If she is troubled by something that "he may be trying to infer" why not ask him? Maybe I am just too simple to understand, I don't know. I'm kind of shallow sometimes and need things pointed out to me.

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 07:57 AM
Semper Gumby

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 07:55 AM

I firmly believe that we are all capable of doing things, including sabotaging a relationship... unawares.

Sit him down and tell him how his actions make you feel. His intent is irrelevant. I would make sure you mention that you do not perceive malintent on his end, but that the outcome is the same regardless.

If you have needs, you must tell him, and keep them focused on you, not him. Then the ball is in his court to step up and look at you for you and decide the next step.

Does that make sense?

You are about to open a can of worms here dude. laugh laugh laugh

I'm not really that smart but isn't intent exactly what she wants to find out?

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 07:47 AM

Does that make sense?

crm1068's photo
Tue 10/07/08 07:28 AM

It is more than likely from someone you have blocked....you must unblock them and then the mail will show

Hi Kim!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25