no photo
Wed 07/16/08 04:52 PM

You are not reading anything of the above answers....please read

Yes indeed, I totally agree with you. I am guilty of just reading the opening post. You are quite correct yamileth, this person seems to have more on her mind than the ills of her child.
Well spotted. Disgraceful behaviour on her behalf but if she is telling the truth, I would fear for that childs safety. She asks for help then gets bored talking about it, I hope she did not get bored of her child. I certainly hope not!!!

Good point Yamilethj.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:43 PM
Your child is ten months old. She is likely teething or in discomfort of some sorts.
Try bringing her for a spin in the car, it sometimes soothes them down a bit. With the vibrations of the car it can relax them.
If there is persistent crying bring your child to the doctor. It may be a chronic disorder of some sorts.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:39 PM
I sometimes dance on my own in my bedroom to my favourite cd's but IF I had a girlfriend (that's why I am on an online dating site) I would dance with her too.
:smile:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:36 PM
I possess strong empathy.
Also bearing in mind that I am male, I can multitask three times, I can follow the Tv programme, read a magazine and talk on the phone all at the same time.
Yes, definetely weird!!!

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 03:22 PM

You can shoot a billion bullets at Chuck Norris but none will hit him.
He breaks in to his enemy's weapon cache's and steals all the bullets and replaces them with blanks.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:50 PM
Hi. I have a small one. Its a 7 gallon tank. I have 2 goldfish and 2 calico fantails. The tank is a good size for them but I notice if it is exposed to sunlight the inside of the tank builds up a green scum. I put it into an area not affected by direct sunlight and all is ok.
One of the little guys is suffering from whitespot but I am now treating the water for the problem.
Good luck with your tank. 75 gall now that is a tank. Are you keeping sharks?:wink:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:21 PM
Ferrari risi competionize sp 333.
A wonderful machine but not street legal.grumble