Community > Posts By > MaryLinda

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:01 AM
Good morning to all, and wishes for a great day too...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:55 AM
I am good today, thanks for asking, how are you?
I was wondering do you know of a good rice pudding recipe?

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:02 AM
I am going to try this...
Thank you for sharing, it sounds like something my g'ma use to make!

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:25 PM
No, I wouldn't go back with my first love. He broke my heart and wouldn't want to go through that again.

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:49 PM
Thank you, I will do that.

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:48 PM

I had a person write to me about my pic. Here is what he wrote..."LOOK at your PHOTO, looks like slut in HEAT!...That tattoo, has white trash written all over it, Those melons, should be thrown out, their not ripe anymore, Don't show off old trashey stuff, all you will get is trashy men, oh well, that's what you are looking for, getting hurt all the time!, I know I am right, look at your face, so many disappointments! GOOD LUCK, you really need it!...Larry"

Please tell me if you agree with this, I didn't think it looked trashy, but if enough thinks that I will remove it.

WTF??? Who the he!! does he think he is?
Hun.... He is just someone who really hates life and could care less about who he is hurting.
You are BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!
WORDS CAN"T BRING YOU DOWN!

Thank you. I can always use a friend.

Ever need a friend...
Here I am !flowerforyou drinker

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:47 PM

I had a person write to me about my pic. Here is what he wrote..."LOOK at your PHOTO, looks like slut in HEAT!...That tattoo, has white trash written all over it, Those melons, should be thrown out, their not ripe anymore, Don't show off old trashey stuff, all you will get is trashy men, oh well, that's what you are looking for, getting hurt all the time!, I know I am right, look at your face, so many disappointments! GOOD LUCK, you really need it!...Larry"

Please tell me if you agree with this, I didn't think it looked trashy, but if enough thinks that I will remove it.

WTF??? Who the he!! does he think he is?
Hun.... He is just someone who really hates life and could care less about who he is hurting.
You are BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!
WORDS CAN"T BRING YOU DOWN!

Ever need a friend...
Here I am !flowerforyou drinker

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:43 PM
I guess I am kinda stupid, but can someone tell me how to report him?

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:40 PM
Thank you all. I just didn't want to offend anyone.

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:32 PM

MaryLinda's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:06 PM
Very nice flowerforyou

MaryLinda's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:03 PM
I think you are good looking.

MaryLinda's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:01 PM
Wow!

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:46 AM
:cry: That is beautiful flowerforyou

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh

MaryLinda's photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:08 AM
Good Morning!drinker flowerforyou

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:19 PM
happy flowerforyou happy

MaryLinda's photo
Wed 08/06/08 08:01 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MaryLinda's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:29 PM
I want to thank everyone for the advice. I have read each one and have taken a little from each.
I don't know what is going to happen to my daughter, we just found out she is pregnant.
But I do know what will happen to my two year old grandson. He will be loved, and he will be happy. No one will ever hurt him again. He will be staying with me.
Again Thank you to all that took time to read and to write.

MaryLinda's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:22 PM
No Not me. I love life and everything about it...might would want to change a few things, but that is what makes everyday fun.