ECB's photo
Fri 12/17/10 03:23 PM
hey you - pink floyd

ECB's photo
Fri 12/17/10 03:19 PM
voodoo child - hendrix

ECB's photo
Wed 11/17/10 12:25 AM
Actually this is the same debate from back in the day about dobies and rotts. Dont blame the dog for the lack of responsiblity of the owners - they are as vicious as they are allowed and even taught to be. Have you looked into what good these breeds do? The are amazing law enforcement dogs, therapy dogs - one of micheal vicks dogs has been rehabilitated and has become a therapy dog in an old folks home. Some of the most amazing dogs i have ever known have been pit bulls. This breed is what you call a ppl pleasing breed, and they are the perfect example of it. This means that they live to please thier ppl, and they put themselves into whatever thier person asks for 150%. And when you have a dog like that, when pointed in the right directing, and raised with love and responsibility theyre are certain to become part of the family and something amazing. thats what i think about that.

ECB's photo
Fri 10/15/10 11:00 AM
a gallon of mint chocolate chip, and about 80 pizza rolls with ranch. ill have a heart attack by morning

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:42 AM
i gotta go to work - ill check this when i get back, cuz im sure itll be interesting - feel free to message me personally if you like have a good day

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:32 AM

headed to work in a few - 2 hr clean, then stopping to look at a knot in the btk rope that a friend just got in (hopefully a letter from ramirez as well)

... Haha. For real?

for realz - IM SO EXCITED!!!

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:30 AM

I guess I should just go somewhere else...or just give up all together. nobody on here seems to like me very much :(

look i dont know you so i cant say if i like you or if i dont - but what i dont like is that you demand someone responsible and mature in your profile, yet you dont wish to have anything to do with your age - you want to be younger and immature and cling to naive - you dont want a relationship sugar, you want a parent, and like you state in your profile - your life is your grandma, i think anything outside of that would confuse you, so mabey you should stick to it. oh and btw i dont like ppl that act dumb, i beleive your an intelligent girl, so pls stop treating the rest of us like idiots by PLAYING dumb and get upset when ppl dont exactly "play along"

juuuust my opinion, have a great day

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:15 AM

haha You did not!!! (soda flies outta the nasal cavity!) LMAO!!!!:heart: (sorry this is for ECB)

lol - cheap date though right? lol

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:04 AM
keep the pigtails - back up from the camera a lil bit ( not so close ) and put on a hannah montana shirt lol, that should even get ya a kids menu lol

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:02 AM
headed to work in a few - 2 hr clean, then stopping to look at a knot in the btk rope that a friend just got in (hopefully a letter from ramirez as well) - then on to a quote for a new customer.....THATs mah day! oh and then later on a seancefrown

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:02 AM

It is really something you do not want to mess with unless the people who invited you are experienced at it. Depends on your state of mind how strong willed you are and what you believe. In some cases there have been incidents where another being evil or not would follow people where ever they went you have to be extremely careful i mean it. it's not something to play with.

its with ppl that um...this is thier lifesyle - tarot card readers and what not that invited me, she seemed very insistant that i come, shes only makin 5 bux off me - i figure whats the worse that happens? either way its interesting and somethin i can add to the list of "have dones"...im just going with an open mind and whatever happens happens - i trust these people know what thier doin, im not a skeptic but beleive that anythings possible?

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:33 AM
k so mcd's before the seance - check thnx

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:24 AM
ive been invited to a seance tonight, ive never been but always a curiosity. even if nothing happens im happy to have had a leaning experience, but um yea......ne1 ever been to one? is there anything i should expect that might freak me out, should be prepared for? do they work? have they not? just someone tell me something! thnx!

ECB's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:17 AM
just wanna say hello to this topic cuzzz im bi. so hello!

ECB's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:18 PM
actually it kinda worked - i mean i definately wasnt gonna sleep with him or even give him my number - but i did ride and drink with him the rest of the ride - totally fun guy lol

ECB's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:53 PM

i was on a trail ride - and this guy rode up to me and said - "baby i wanna snort your flank like a curr dog in a ground hog hole" - yea try that on a gurl some time and lemme know if it works out for ya guys

That happens to be my back up pick up line if my main one fails. :thumbsup:

nice bravodrinker

ECB's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:51 PM
just wanted to say im under 30 and hello ..............

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7