Community > Posts By > UNMLobo79

UNMLobo79's photo
Sun 03/31/13 03:37 AM
Edited by UNMLobo79 on Sun 03/31/13 03:39 AM
To Sandra...I hope you find what you're looking for.
http://www.youtube.com/v/SR6iYWJxHqs

UNMLobo79's photo
Sun 03/31/13 03:32 AM

...The hard part is figuring out their intention(s)...But that can be the fun part toObigsmile

Actually, I like the direct (read: awkward) approach sometimes. A person could simply ask me...although, I suppose, that could take the sport out of it.:smile:

UNMLobo79's photo
Sun 03/31/13 03:19 AM

So my whole life I've been the nice Guy. Doing everything a man should to make his woman happy...but yet I keep getting effed over...every time...Opinions? Thanks

I am not an authority. That bares repeating... In some ways I've had the same experience. If I can offer an opinion I would simply say follow your own personal code of ethics. If you are the type to treat people with respect and dignity don't let that change for the women you meet. If they want to play games let that be their problem...at least you won't be conflicted by trying to play a role out character for you.

Personally, I'd rather be who I am and let the chips fall where they may. I think any woman worth being with will appreciate the "nice guy" factor. That probably didn't help...

UNMLobo79's photo
Sun 03/31/13 03:03 AM
FWIW: I think it depends on where you are on the maturity curve, and hold for a blinding flash to the obvious, how you define what constitutes an argument. I don't see friendly differences of opinion as an argument.

It is possible for people to be argument free if they are willing to recognize (or even celebrate) individual differences. It's simple; it's just not easy.:smile: