Community > Posts By > wmsummernights

wmsummernights's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:34 PM
I have been unemployed for over a year. Thank goodness for Obama's stimulus plan or I would probably be homeless. I'm not a deadbeat either. I have usually worked three jobs at a time most of my life. I have a bachelor's degree, nursing school (no degree), and excellent secretarial skills. I have applied to over 100 and something jobs (the ones I have listed) probably a 100 more that I haven't written down. What else does one do?

wmsummernights's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:28 PM
I find it very difficult. We tend to end up in bed and it starts all over again. The good and the bad.

wmsummernights's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:25 AM
I find that most guys want the super skinny. I'm a size 14 and bike and am very active. In talking with a guy through email, he stated that a size 14 wasn't "average" as I had put on my profile. Plus I have a college degree and men DEFINITELY don't want a smart girl so the bimbo part might be right. Just looking for someone who wants a enjoyable companion. Don't think it exists? Am I wrong guys?

wmsummernights's photo
Fri 08/14/09 03:45 PM
Aqua MAN needed badly:)

wmsummernights's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:14 PM
I'm finding the same thing you are. Unfortunately, I have found that many are married. How about others? Are we all in the same boat?

wmsummernights's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:12 PM
In ten words or less....because they are hot?huh

wmsummernights's photo
Mon 05/18/09 01:18 PM
How about tips on "reading" you guys. Or how to deal with guy's commitment phobias.

wmsummernights's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:27 AM
Honey, can I ask what a fine lady is?

wmsummernights's photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:53 PM
I'm divorced and back in the dating pool and I find younger guys fully functional and wonderfully creative. Guys my age and older seem to have some functioning problems and they are all so bitter and full of baggage.

But then I don't ask much of the younger ones except a good time and that might be the key. Women peak in the 40's and I can keep up with any of the 20 year olds that way:)