Community > Posts By > Zdzd657

Zdzd657's photo
Mon 03/25/13 12:44 PM

To upload photos to forum, I usually do it from my cell phone because I always have that with me, but computer or cellphone- either go to photobucket.com or download the photobucket app for phone. Have to make an account if you do not have one.. But you can upload whatever picture you want on there, then copy the URL link that it should provide you on that web page/app and paste it in the forum. The URL link usually starts with "image" or "img"

Example: the URL link for the picture that I used is: [IMG) http: //i 1273.photobucket.com/albums/y402/zdzd657/95C095EB-A919-4346-BB3C-F17B172CC181-10729-0000066770CE5C7E_zpsf049e747.jpg
[/IMG)

So you would just copy and paste that entire link straight into the forum then it converts it magically to the picture! Hope this helps!!

thank you

You are welcome!

Zdzd657's photo
Sat 03/23/13 09:21 AM
Area

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 11:31 AM
Autonomy autonomy autonomy!

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 11:20 AM
Mach

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 11:03 AM
Acne

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 11:00 AM
Hack

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 10:44 AM

My personality changes if I meet someone to where I get all lovey-dovey. blushing

But then... Who are you really... Hmmmshocked :laughing:

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 10:42 AM

That's true. I myself am not a subtle person ,if I want to know something I will ask.
I guess that has got me in trouble sometimes, but on the other hand it is not fair to assume you KNOW what someone is thinking or feeling without asking. At least that's the way I feel.

Good quality being upfront and voicing concerns like that. Many do not. I would think it appropriate to ask certain things- such as where one stands with another- without it coming off as jealous or needing reassurance

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 10:37 AM
Tack

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 09:36 AM
It is how you approach the situation though. There are ways about getting reassurance or determining where one stands, such as through flirting rather than other avenues that come off as jealousy.

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 09:29 AM
Rake

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 09:28 AM

Ha ha haaaa......
Serious??
Chuck is all about shoot and kill,Bruce is about defence!!!
As a child,i watched a load of Bruce Lee-and,i LOVED martial arts,especially that round kick!! Bruce didnt need a gun! Chuck is mostly in guns,no??
Bruce's tactics saved me once from a bully when i was almost 17yrs!!

Oh chuck has guns alright.. Biceps of fury!

Zdzd657's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:27 AM
Edited by Zdzd657 on Fri 03/22/13 04:29 AM
To upload photos to forum, I usually do it from my cell phone because I always have that with me, but computer or cellphone- either go to photobucket.com or download the photobucket app for phone. Have to make an account if you do not have one.. But you can upload whatever picture you want on there, then copy the URL link that it should provide you on that web page/app and paste it in the forum. The URL link usually starts with "image" or "img"

Example: the URL link for the picture that I used is: [IMG) http: //i 1273.photobucket.com/albums/y402/zdzd657/95C095EB-A919-4346-BB3C-F17B172CC181-10729-0000066770CE5C7E_zpsf049e747.jpg
[/IMG)

So you would just copy and paste that entire link straight into the forum then it converts it magically to the picture! Hope this helps!!

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 10:12 PM
Rake

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 09:51 PM

Or maybe significant other that does not makes them secure****

I can see how that could cause confusionlaugh blushing

Don't worry I confuse easily lol.
This made me think though does insecurity cause Jealousy?
I think it does .

Oh certainly. Definitely agree... Good example: unfaithful partners

Honestly which I tend to veer away from insecure and jealous women

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:47 PM
Or maybe significant other that does not makes them secure****

I can see how that could cause confusionlaugh blushing

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:04 PM

Some people put their best foot forward and watch their manners when first going out.

They just can't maintain it because they are simply rotten inside.

yeah that is true for sure.

Another thought: maybe the partner catches the "MINE MINE MINE" super protective disease. And of course if the friend has really fallen emotionally under the influence for that partner, likely that friend will be easily persuaded to shun previous friendships in order to keep partner happy and quiet

oh I am sure some people would rather give in to their partners jealousy issues rather than face losing them.

Seems selfish ohwell

or maybe insecure?

Or maybe a significant other that makes them secure!

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:02 PM

For those us that love drinking check for phenylalanine before taking any drink..
The meaning of phenylalanine essential amino acid found in proteins and needed for growth of children and for protein metabolism in children and adults; abundant in milk and eggs; it is normally converted to tyrosine in the human body

Side effect of phenylalanine

Though phenylalanine side effects are generally beneficial to the body, in individuals who intake too much or can't properly metabolize it, side effects can be severely negative. In these cases, side effects can include hypertension, seizures and brain damage. As an essential amino acid, phenylalanine’s most apparent and beneficial side effect is its function as a necessary building block for protein; it also may help create chemicals that work to regulate appetite and mood.please to teach me more if you know about phenylalanine.

This is also used in many over the counter cold and allergy medications

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:55 PM

Some people put their best foot forward and watch their manners when first going out.

They just can't maintain it because they are simply rotten inside.

yeah that is true for sure.

Another thought: maybe the partner catches the "MINE MINE MINE" super protective disease. And of course if the friend has really fallen emotionally under the influence for that partner, likely that friend will be easily persuaded to shun previous friendships in order to keep partner happy and quiet

oh I am sure some people would rather give in to their partners jealousy issues rather than face losing them.

Seems selfish ohwell

Zdzd657's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:39 PM
Tart

Previous 1 3