Community > Posts By > RRose2008

RRose2008's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:59 AM
For me it would depend on why I don't trust them, if it was something they did like cheating or something then I would probably leave and go else where but if I had no reason not to trust them I would give it time and see if it changed and try to work on it.

RRose2008's photo
Tue 02/03/09 07:01 PM
thanks man, I put those "you must be" things on there because I find they are big deals to me... and I would rather have someone read it and say "thats so not me" rather than waste their time... I am no way trying to be bossy on there :( ill definately try to get a better pic... not just my face lol...

RRose2008's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:37 PM
lol thanks for the critique, yeah I know im not really smiley in my pics but that was the best one I had... will definately try for something better ^^ and yeah im still kinda working on the txt :)

RRose2008's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:28 PM
lol... we didnt get the poor dog drunk i swear!!! we just put the bottle on the floor and she curled up next to it... it was sooo cute :)

RRose2008's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:54 PM
I have been kinda curious about what people think of my profile and of myself so tell me :)

RRose2008's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:57 PM
frustrated brokenheart sad sad sad frustrated frustrated

RRose2008's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:07 PM
rofl fantasia glitzshock :p

RRose2008's photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:38 AM
Grats on the grandbabies :D

I tried talking to her about it before I left today but she wasn't listening to me... and I honestly am afraid that shes going to "forget" and she knows hes not supposed to have anything I don't give him... I told her that the first time I met her... I told her that I am introducing him to new foods but I dont want him having anythign other than his formula... which sometimes she doesnt even give him... for some reason gives him plain water?

RRose2008's photo
Tue 07/22/08 11:57 PM
ok background is my son is 5mo old... he was born premature at 33wks gestation... so as some of you may know I gotta be careful with his diet etc... cause his immune system is funky and his digestive system isnt as on track as it would be... and I recently had to put him into daycare... which I was reluctant to do but you gotta do whatcha gotta do right? anyways... this lady is on the list of approved people for a program im in where they pay for the care... and she is the ONLY one who has room for infants... so I went ahead and went with her... no one has said bad things about her etc.... well my first problem was when she asked me if it was ok for her to take the baby out of his car seat while he was there... and as weird of a question as this was I can get past that... then a few days later shes a bit freaked out and asks me why my sons neck is red.... O.o im thinking 'your joking right?' but I told her what was causing it which is the fact hes round, and drooly... creases dont get much air on babies either... lol... which I can over look as well... HOWEVER she is totally fired for this one... I have recently started giving my son juices and foods per my doctors orders and am working closely with him as to which foods etc... and my daycare lady knows this cause I have sent him to daycare with a bottle containing diluted carrot juice... and once with a jar of baby food... and she told me if I wanted her to feed him anything special (besides his formula... which is for preemies) to put it in the diaper bag... well silly me thought that included juices... well I went to get him today and she informs me that she gave him mixed fruit juice.... I literally felt me heart drop in my chest... and started getting a little pissy... then I saw my son and it took all I had not to slap the crud outa her.... his face was all red (kinda like a heat rash but not cause he was in airconditioning all day).... and later when I got him home and was changing his clothes his back was covered in spots... kinda like big mosquito bites... an obvious allergic reaction... thank god it wasn't a serious reaction...!!! but do you guys think im wrong for not taking him back? I have been told I should give her another chance... and it's an honest mistake etc... but she seems to know less than I do and shes been daycare for 5+ years plus is a foster mom.... and that scares me....

RRose2008's photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:50 AM
I try to keep my nails longer but they don't agree with me lol so they are on the shorter side I rarely ever paint my nails... but when I do its usually black, red or some off the wall color like smiley face yellow lol :D