Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 10/02/12 10:11 PM

Thanks you guys...flowerforyou

Ummmmmmmmm Romee, I know someone else who is having a birthday REALLY SOON....bigsmile drinker winking

Thanks for noticing, hun. flowerforyou Remember, I get 31 spankings this year! :banana: pitchfork drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 10/02/12 11:03 AM
Sorry I'm late to the party...С днем рожденния! flowerforyou flowers smitten :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can I still do a strip tease for ya, kitten? :wink: :wink: pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/30/12 06:18 PM
not really noble in real life. :thumbsup: laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:27 PM

Snake in a tree, snake in the grass. crab technique!! Do they teach you how to not move your lips but say words in a deeper voice like in the movies?

Not yet...I think that's something you learn in a Black Belt Society rather than a dojo. :thumbsup:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/30/12 12:21 PM

Nicely done :-)
Are you like, Bruce Lee nowish?

laugh Not quite...but I can do basic throws, rolls, falls, blocks, strikes, blocks, short forms, long forms, and joint manipulation. :banana: Just enough to be dangerous. :wink: pitchfork I can spar pretty well, too. :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/29/12 02:39 PM
So, last night was my evaluation. I passed, and got a new belt stripe. :banana: :banana: :banana: Still have a long way to go, though. Katas drive me cRaZy!!! frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 11:19 PM
Augustine's answer to this question was interesting. (especially considering that prior to his vow of chastity he was one of the greatest sex addicts ever) He said that nothing external can make you truly happy. It's all temporal and fleeting. To Augustine, happiness was knowing and having a relationship with God. Buddhists also teach in their aspirations to aspire not to abuse sexuality. It might be helpful to try to find a deeper philosophical reason for why you feel the way you do about this subject.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 08:45 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Thu 09/27/12 08:46 PM

There were no Soviet suicide bombers. Yet Iran produces hordes of them.
laugh rofl rofl rofl
Like all militant Zionist-fascists, lots of bluster and no proof.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 06:01 PM
Full body routine at the gym plus cardio on Mondays. Wed and Fri I work all muscle groups, but focus primarily on one. Kung Fu 4 nights/week. :) :banana: smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 05:25 PM
Also sweet and beautiful as well. flowerforyou smooched :heart:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 02:26 PM

There are a few idiots who don't believe Israel should have been
refounded until the time of the messiah. But they do not represent
other Jewish people. In fact, anyone who would approve of the actions
of Iran and their twisted radical Islamic terrorist theocracy is very
misguided indeed.

Since the declaration of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by the United States of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1]

The United States State Department describes Iran as an “active state sponsor of terrorism.”[2] US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice elaborated stating, “Iran has been the country that has been in many ways a kind of central banker for terrorism in important regions like Lebanon through Hezbollah in the Middle East, in the Palestinian Territories, and we have deep concerns about what Iran is doing in the south of Iraq.”[1]

Funny how that happens when we send the CIA to overthrow a duly elected leader who won't see things their way, then install a people robbing, genocidal maniac like the Shah, Kadaffi, Sadam, Amin, Bibi, Marcos, or any one of many others.... funny how it always seems to blow back on us, we then have to fight our own weapons, and still they wonder why they don't like us....

Typical....

The only people responsible for radical Islamic theocracy and
support of terrorism and violent repression and intolerance in Iran
are the radical Islamic theocrats.

laugh

Not the CIA, Israeli, Neocons, Western liberals, Obama or Mother Goose.

laugh

The CIA disagrees with you. Google "Blowback".

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 12:41 PM
С днеи рожденния! Have a fantabulous day, my beloved kitten!flowerforyou love drinker smooched smooched :heart: :banana: drool flowers smitten waving

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 12:31 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Thu 09/27/12 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bCw-oWp1wf8

They also condemn Zionism. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/27/12 10:52 AM

He's such a horn dog

Knows me well in that regard^^ and is quite a cute an sweet kidderoo.flowerforyou smooched

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 09/25/12 05:55 PM
Exposing herself to me buck-nekkid in public. love love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 09/25/12 04:49 PM
seems cool and knows about toking! drinker :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/24/12 08:54 PM

drinker That he usually spells all of his words right but not this time.laugh

I spelled "toking" properly, silly!
toke (tk) Slang
n.
A puff on a cigarette, marijuana cigarette, or pipe containing hashish or another mind-altering substance.
tr. & intr.v. toked, tok·ing, tokes
To puff or smoke (a marijuana cigarette, for example) or to engage in such activity.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/24/12 08:53 PM
very hot and sweet love smitten

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/24/12 08:51 PM
hot stuff! drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/24/12 07:47 PM
hot and a constant tease. frustrated