Wed 12/02/09 06:20 PM

hello! i just join in myself . have fun:banana:

hello to you as well

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:19 PM
hola......welcome

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:17 PM
thanks you guys....really y'all have kept me company many a lonely night..I really appreciate you all...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:15 PM

I donno......kinda hard to discern what they are moaning about when they are biting the sheets and screaming into a pillow.....kinda sounds like "Oh God! Oh God"....but, I guess it could be something about them taking responsibilities for previous failed relationships now that I think about it.................

I know huh...laugh

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:09 PM

Oh I am so happy for both of you!!! I haven't seen my son in over a year and a half, we miss each other!! I miss him like crazy!

I hope you and your son have a wonderful visit and if it includes the Dec holiday, may it be full of wishes come true, laughter and love!

Re-read, silly me! So may this Christmas be the best ever!!!

where is your son stationed at...and a year and a half oh my gosh...I don't know how you have done it...

Sorry if I missed something or don't know something that is common knowledge....my son is not military, he received a medical discharge from the army years ago (he will be 30 in Jan and enlisted out of high school) He lives in Chicago, circumstances and money have kept us apart. Hope to see him and him to see my new house (well and me, LOL) this coming summer.

Where is your son stationed?

oh ok...well this summer is a ways off but maybe it will fly by...I hope it does for you.....my son right now just turned 19 and is stationed in 29 palms CA...he went in right outta high school as well..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:04 PM
he is such a great guy...raising him was such a joy...I still can't believe it went by as fast as it did...:cry:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:56 PM

Oh I am so happy for both of you!!! I haven't seen my son in over a year and a half, we miss each other!! I miss him like crazy!

I hope you and your son have a wonderful visit and if it includes the Dec holiday, may it be full of wishes come true, laughter and love!

Re-read, silly me! So may this Christmas be the best ever!!!

where is your son stationed at...and a year and a half oh my gosh...I don't know how you have done it...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:54 PM
I can't wait...I just can't stand it...this was the first thanksgiving since he was born without him...but how sweet christmas will be when he gets back...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:49 PM
my son comes home for Christmas...drinker :thumbsup: :banana: smooched

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:18 PM

Can anyone tell me why a woman with a child is scary to some men?grumble

I'll give it a shot.

When I was younger, I dated several consecutive older divorced women with kids. In every case, the women were not looking for a relationship at all -- they just wanted someone to come in and play daddy.

Through those experiences, I learned that I had no aptitude for, nor interest in, being a parent -- real, surrogate, or other.

These entanglements, and subsequent events, have convinced me that it makes no sense for me to get involved with women who have kids. So I don't.

I don't get involved with anyone who drinks, either.

It's not that I think people with kids, or people who drink, are in any way bad people. It's just that these are things that don't fit into my preferences, my plans.

People are looking for different things. Doesn't make anybody right or wrong, it just means that everyone has different ideas of what will (and what won't) work for them.

you are a complicated man..you do realize this right...not that that makes your wrong or right....just complicated..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:14 PM

IF YOU HAD A CHANCE WOULD YOU GO OUT ON A DATE WITH THIS MAN. LADIES CHECK IN THANK YOU.

yelling makes me nervous...surprised

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:00 PM

is it ironic to anyone besides me that the guy who doesn't want sex calls himself "firstcome"?

now thats funny

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:59 PM
I don't know what he even said...surprised

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:51 PM

I mean I am pretty much ok with being alone most of the time..you go out with someone when the loneliness chases you from your house..they like you you don't like them you like them they don't like you..I mean why can't men come prepackaged at walmart..instant boy friend just add vodka..he lives at his house I live at mine..I don't wanna be breathing the air he exhales 24 7..someone to do things with when ya need someone to do things with...geeeeshhhh is that too much to ask...frustrated rant

Hey, girl...you need to be in a place like Atlanta...a larger market that offers more than Fort Collins! happy flowerforyou Susan and I wish you the best...for what you want! happy

just what I need is another success story...I am sooooo jealous..flowerforyou

You love us and you know it...!!!laugh You have so much to offer...I wish you believed that!:wink:

oh yea everyone loves to know someone can do it...even if we stand in the shadows and stick out our tongues at you...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:49 PM

I mean I am pretty much OK with being alone most of the time..you go out with someone when the loneliness chases you from your house..they like you you don't like them you like them they don't like you..I mean why can't men come prepackaged at walmart..instant boy friend just add vodka..he lives at his house I live at mine..I don't wanna be breathing the air he exhales 24 7..someone to do things with when ya need someone to do things with...geeeeshhhh is that too much to ask...frustrated rant
blushing A,,,,excuse me,,,but I couldn't help but read your problems here,,,and I usually whore my self out at the bars,,,but,,,hey,,,this is cheaper and less interruptions,wink,lol,lol,lol.
So,,,HOW long YA NEED ME????????laugh laugh laugh :banana:
And,,,,,,I DON'T do WINDOWS!!!!!!
But,,,I am fairly good with a shower head nozzel,,as to hitting all the right spots,,,,,,rofl surprised rofl rofl slaphead lol

but will you sit outside and sip coffee with me as the sun rises..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:35 PM

What is this dating thing you speak of?what

you are better off not even knowing...it is an ego buster...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:18 PM

I mean I am pretty much ok with being alone most of the time..you go out with someone when the loneliness chases you from your house..they like you you don't like them you like them they don't like you..I mean why can't men come prepackaged at walmart..instant boy friend just add vodka..he lives at his house I live at mine..I don't wanna be breathing the air he exhales 24 7..someone to do things with when ya need someone to do things with...geeeeshhhh is that too much to ask...frustrated rant

Hey, girl...you need to be in a place like Atlanta...a larger market that offers more than Fort Collins! happy flowerforyou Susan and I wish you the best...for what you want! happy

just what I need is another success story...I am sooooo jealous..flowerforyou

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:45 PM

spoken like a true man....what I want has nothing to do with sex...

Male whores don't like sex either. They do it just because it's there.

you know you are probably right...but sex is freaking so easy to find...but what about times outside the bed...they don't wanna spend no time out of the bed...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:37 PM
spoken like a true man....what I want has nothing to do with sex...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25