Community > Posts By > inkman13

inkman13's photo
Mon 04/22/13 11:28 PM
Hi ya I'm a tattoo artist,I personally am drawn to women who either have tattoos or scar's,but don't hide them in shame a women who is confident enuf to embrace her flaws.I think when a women embraces her flaws,scars it simply defines her beauty.each to his own but for me it comes down to 3 traits that make a women sublime 1 she must be comfortable with who she is 2 she must be confident enuf to be the individual flawed,scared,tattooed beauty she is 3 she must also be elegant enuf to be a women who doesn't cheapen herself by been overly explicit.but that's just me a women is beautiful and sexy that just comes from within

inkman13's photo
Mon 04/22/13 10:33 PM
This is the place where I hang my happy face,this is the place where everything goes fast but I take it slow, in this scene you must dream let the devil scheme, in this scene I hand you acid and amphetamine to enhance your dream, in this space there is no grace,just a sweat drenched face blissfully rushing,at chemical pace

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 11:38 PM
Every word I layed down in the piece above wasn't just for pure shock value but given a chance would add value to you

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 10:55 PM
Edited by inkman13 on Thu 03/07/13 11:20 PM
All I love dear stand near,shed a tear and then disappear,all this pain and little love to gain,is this life really sain.I don't want not one more ounce of pain,I'll let the crazy ever sober and insane population manage their own pain.
I'll consume my drugs,sit on soft slikly Persian rugs,sit back and all is PillAcid,calmly begin to rush, through the rush its come people I'm comfortablely numb,till we OD we are temporary free your sober insanity
Maybe GOD will let you see though your crazy,sober,insanity

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:37 PM
Thank you very much I do apologize for starting with a typo LOIFE should be LIFE

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 09:26 PM
Hey go to www.linuist.com its a full linguistic translation site that will translate it for you if you can upload the voice sample

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 07:03 PM
The blunt answer is if you must look for it you obviously don't have it but a little humility won't go to waste as they say there is no fool like a old fool

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:51 PM
If you mean women to women as in lesbian then yes don't be ashamed of peoples labels and be more confidentin expressions yourself

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:35 PM
I am a tattoo artis have been for 13 years if you read only on thing you want it to be this.in life if you second guess anything don't do it and a tattoo must be one of two things a statment that defines you as a person or a work of art you admire as for listening to your friend will only make you as uneducated and foolish as them a bently is mostly hand made hence its caricature defects is the person touch and even if you buy the Bentley and keep it in a glass box the paint will tarnish and the car will decay dor the sun and when it ruined all it will be is a expensive car that's never been enjoyed elegantly flashed in town if it were you wouldn't just be that face you will be remembered for the elegant confidence you lay out infront of the world

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:13 PM
Wow I see are a very well read and educated practitioner of the English vocabulary,I on the other hand have a very short formal education and don't really read much I'm a tattoo artist pictures are my forte!but I'm a sharp tongued straght talking irishman that has never shyed Away from a beating.what I wanted to say is knowledge even in abundance is worthless if you can harness the wisdom to deliver the fruits "YOU CAN'T PUT A WISE HEAD ON YOUNG SHOULDERS" and secondly I was tought that to live for me be honest and true to yourself don't stop to get approval you design your own fate not the next man lastly impress not one person rather satisfy yourself in spite of the world its so much harder to live and deal with regret than it is to deal with failure this is my 5 cents that my grandfather tought me some might say "there's no fool like a old fool" but I say that old fool was feared and respected and dere I say it a man who live the rite way!

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 05:31 PM
Well why must I give away the trust and loyalty of a faithful companionto please somebody who wants to get to know me firstly I'll be lyithenng to them and to me been someone I'm not and secondly if I'm happy with who I am then its best to be with someone who not only compliments me bit I compliment them too the instant you change for someone a seed of regret is planted in the relationship

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 03:49 PM
Hi ya you have written a very intensely descriptive piece but can't help to say rhis one thing in life its not the devil you see that you should be weary of rather the devil you don't see lurking that you should fear

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:56 PM
Some well documented information can be found about this ghost that's found at the boTtom of my drive way there has Even been two independent filmed by e TV and the BBC and one more at kiblerview hill is the only place in the world where any vehicle that's in neutral and allowed to roll will roll up the 42 degree hill Johannesburg south Africa its not just the first place in the world to hang a women (Daisy Demelka)its more like a concrete jungle on steroids strapped onto a roller coaster

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:32 PM
Loife bruised goal the hole in my pocket,that's where I lost my soul,see my eyes bleeding like twilight in moody skies.
Look at me the burning willow tree choose your fate,take the devil on a date.take his hand and enter sinners land,even rugged sand won't stop me fighting for my final stand.

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:00 PM
Hi there Leigh I wrote the poem for a women named Sandra it was the first one I wrote and followed by many more over the course of the 5 year relationship

inkman13's photo
Thu 03/07/13 12:31 PM
This poem I wrote on 13-02-2002
Open my eyes and you rush into my thoughts.
I open my mouth and I inhale you into soul.
I touch your powder soft skin and you absorb me,
Open your eyes,Reflections of me is the love I can see in you.
Laurence-W-T inkman13