idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:52 AM
wow you have allot of fan mail huh??
and to think i fell bad about things like
How are you doing?
or the 7 million ways to say hi

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:48 AM
but are there different levels of honesty???
there is the no i am not cheating on you (and really meaning it)there is the whole "dont worry everything will be all right" ( in times of crisis)
there is the "does this make me look fat??"(double edged sword questions)
"are you planning a surprise party" type things
i think as long as your honest about the important ones your doing good.
you could always watch the movie "liar, liar"

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:41 AM

well I appreciate compliments what woman doesn't? Everyone to start a conversation talks about my eyes. Thank you everyone!

well you have a nice smile too!!!!shades shades

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:40 AM

I nominate the retard who keeps putting up "Fisting" threads in sex and dating. If I want a date to shove a fist up my ass I would ask for that. But I'm glad he has discovered himself and believes in something and has found a hobby that keeps him busy.

how do you even ask someone to do that????
that is sooooo wrongnoway noway huh huh

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:37 AM
i get to that part and just draw a complete blank...slaphead

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:35 AM

I nominate "do U hump Your Bed!!noway laugh

tell me that was not a real head linehuh
Yes it was real, it was on a couple months ago, it was halarious!!!

that is just wrong...and they thought it would work ..that is scareynoway noway noway

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:41 AM
ok so what is the worst subject line you have ever read?? lets face it they all sound like the worst pick-up lines ever in the history of man
laugh laugh laugh laugh shades

idwacb's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:36 AM
or if you cant say anything nice....just be quiet???huh noway

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 05:48 PM

ok i will definetly avoid the whole finger up the nose thing..lmao...and the whole knives and bloody nipples..(thanks for that tip)..and i am not really *****ing just wanted some tips since i am new at this thing..i have said before and i will say it again ..it helps to have a great sense of humor.LOL...i'll just keep on a sending the emails,matches, and whatever else.
thanks again (oh yeah and i was liking the head banging on the wall it was less scarey the that dancing banana , what is up with that!!!)

The queen has arrived and perved your profile..IT was worth my time. I will allow you to come into my castle and hang out happy happy

awesome!!!!!!!

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:49 AM

You need to post in the thread a lot and get to know how people really are. Plus you have a great picture up but you also need to write a little bit more about yourself. Let people know what you are looking for in a person and let them know what you are all about flowers

ok i went and changed some stuff
thanks for the advice:thumbsup:

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:26 AM
rofl

and have you ever noticed them so called guy's/gal's that say I am decent why can't I never find anyone.................... are the ones that talk none stop like they come in your office at 8 am and by 8:15 their mouth has already got an 8hr day in

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:20 AM
how about not crazy..that is on my list
ok well a little crazy doesnt hurt but if your hearing voices that sre only talking to you ...i am worried

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:17 AM

they are looking for someone to reassure themselves they are good blah blah maybe they should go move back home with their mother I'm sure she will tell them what they want to hear

and sometimes mom just wants rid of them too!

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:14 AM
look out phillipines here he comes with a bag of CZ's and he knows hoe to use them LOL:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: biggrin biggrin

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:11 AM
wow that is asking alot...and is decent guy + she is a nice girl with a pretty face?

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:09 AM
now to the list i have to add not a serial killer or freak ....what slaphead

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:08 AM

Did I mention I like to be showered with diamonds???:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
noway OH,,,,YOU want a RICH and DECENT guy,lol,lol

Decent does NOT mean their SANE,lol,,lol
NUTS can be decent and nice right before they saw you into little pieces,lol,lollaugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

goes back to the stalking and not putting them in favs....

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:06 AM
well....all girls like sparkly things...they work like fishing lures....put it out there and let it shine and then...GOTCHA!!!!..rofl surprised

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:58 AM
ok how naughty and nice...

Previous 1 3