Community > Posts By > idwacb

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:57 AM
i think i can handle that....let me see i put that superman outfit here somewhere.....(as long as i am not faster then a speeding bullet..noway )

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:53 AM

a decent guy........I think that the men out there have a completely different view on a decent guy!!! Here is the thing.......we women like to have some sort of chemistry with a man to make him our decent guy.

Ive had many guys say......why dont you go out with him??? He's a decent guy!!! and my face is this ----->noway

Why????? Because even though he may be decent we do not have anything in common or the chemistry is wrong......so there you have it.......

DISCUSS!!!bigsmile

so we hav eto be "decent", not unpleasent to look at, share at least some interests,be romantic, and a bad boy, and then all the fringe benefits that were mentioned before
that isnt much......surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:45 AM
guilty as charged LOL at least you admit it

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:43 AM
all that is missing is someone trying to figure out "who the father is"

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:41 AM
got to have the midgets or its not jerry springer.
oohh or trailer trash

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:40 AM
you know to some the word decent = boring
how do you get past that?

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:38 AM
alright jerry! jerry! jerry! who is getting their clothes ripped off and b-slapped by a little person bi-sexual dad todayrofl

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:35 AM
ohhh and you have candy too!!!!
you do know all the tricks...

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:33 AM
i would put you in my favorites and talk to you some more ..because its fun..but according to another post that is strange and people feel like they are being stalked..LOL...see i am so clueless at times, someone needs to save me from myself..LOLlaugh

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:30 AM
you forgot the footrubs ,backrubs, breakfast in bed,and worshipping the ground you walk on, and never taking a sideways glance at another woman..LOLOLOLrofl slaphead surprised

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:28 AM
yeah anser the age old question and enlighten us...that way we have a small clue into the mystery

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:24 AM
see that is what is fun about watching how people ineract...it is facinating ... but i digress...how about "decent is as decent does"... if you are what you say and act that way then she will notice..if your lucky

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:21 AM
at least you have an imagination to many people dont have one these days ...rotting their brains with video games and all...LOL...maybe the Wii will come up with a game for that toolaugh laugh laugh

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:19 AM
i have tbeen to other countries..korea for example and the sociolgy behind what is attrative or "decent" is always interesting to watch...i think here in the usa agian depends on where you live. look at LA as compared to say PA. yeah PA likes the california girl but there are other traits that you look for.
( this is where soemone comments on people in Kentucky looking for someone with teeth ..LOL)

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:15 AM
see the toliet paper tubes make me laugh...at least they are entertaining...more attention getting the some of the photos on here

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:12 AM
so so you think that some of it depends on where you live in the world???
so countries seem to be more forgiving of looks for quaility?
or is it universel???

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:08 AM

as long as she's 3' with a flat head so I can put my beer down
does she have teeth or no...lol

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:06 AM
definetly only part of the equation but still part of the equation... first impressions and all..lots of people dont make it past that 1st impression to see if your a decent person
lol

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:03 AM
see dont care about the cooking that i love to do...but if someone wanted to clean up the mess...i wouldnt ***** ..LOL

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:02 AM
yeah soon as they see that bad boy on the bike they tend to melt
love