Community > Posts By > idwacb

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:01 AM
well you now that is a two way street though...we dont want that decent girl..with no spark either...but we get called all kinds of names for it...that often taled about double edged sword that gets you....cause doesnt matter if your a woman or a man , you can be decent all you want but if the other person isnt attracted then its not happening no matter what

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:53 AM
but you can be the decentest guy on the block and if there is no spark..nothing to make you tingle..then walk on and dont settle til you find what your looking fornoway

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:51 AM
seriously...when i say or think decent guy..i thinkin a guy with some moral values...not into using women and tossing them to the side..or expecting something one the first meeting...or going to meet you get to know you ...screw you over and take all your stuff...LOLLOL cause there are people in the world like that...those types of things that lifetime movies are made about:wink:

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:39 AM
then i am going to go and see what i can do to improve on the info and i have been thinking i need to get a pic with me smiling as well...since i do smile just never seem to have a pic of it...lol..gotta fix that

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:34 AM
yeah that mutual match thing is confusing at times...and why not respond ???

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:27 AM
yeah one of the first people here that contacted me gave me a yahoo addy to talk to her at..when i looked it up in the yahoo direstory it came back as blacklisted for scamming

idwacb's photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:23 AM
i never meant to stalk anyone.. LOL ..just didnt want to go through all those profiles again to find the people i am interested in. if i wend an email and get no reply i just remove rhe profile from my favs then:smile:

idwacb's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:59 PM
ok i will definetly avoid the whole finger up the nose thing..lmao...and the whole knives and bloody nipples..(thanks for that tip)..and i am not really *****ing just wanted some tips since i am new at this thing..i have said before and i will say it again ..it helps to have a great sense of humor.LOL...i'll just keep on a sending the emails,matches, and whatever else.
thanks again (oh yeah and i was liking the head banging on the wall it was less scarey the that dancing banana , what is up with that!!!)

idwacb's photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:22 PM
seems like no one reads their mail but me..lol
i keep sending things and no one answers...getting frustrated...frustrated i am new to this whole online thing

1 3 Next