Community > Posts By > Michael

no photo
Mon 05/31/21 10:26 PM
Women who just have a list of demands without any information about what they are bringing to the table. Very common.

Using text speak.

No profile info at all.

Photos contradict what is written in profile EG "No Hook ups!" posts of photo of themselves in lingerie.

no photo
Mon 05/17/21 11:43 AM

None, I am getting the sense that most are fakes on here. It just makes me doubt everyone.

You've been a member for less than a month and you are complaining you have not met anyone yet during a pandemic? Keep a negative attitude like that and your success rate will stay the same.

Nah, it's a positive attitude. Why waste my time with so many fakes and scammers?!

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 11:35 PM
None, I am getting the sense that most are fakes on here. It just makes me doubt everyone.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:40 PM
For starters most profiles here are fake.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:39 PM

Interesting thing is... if we Western countries would do what 1 country is doing over there all hell would break lose.
We have to adept, accept, integrate whomever knocks at our doors, regardless of their religion and culture, whether they fit in or not, whether they want to fit in or not. Yet some countries in that area take the right to do whatever the hell they want to do, refuse whatever and whomever they choose, without giving it a second thought.
At the same time they still enjoy all kinds of benefits from us, the Western world. And we put up with it too.
If we do what they do we'll get cut off from those benefits and get the whole damned world over us.
They've granted themselves way more rights, and we just bow and nod.

I agree it is wrong. We in the West should be able to have more say about who and what gets let into our countries. Too many immigrants move their cultures and countries within our borders.

I get particularly tired when I see immigrants protesting in our countries abou something that is happening in their former homelands. If they are that concerned they should have stayed and fought it over there.

I do wonder when we will see civil war between certain groups break out because although they live in our countries their hearts belong elsewhere.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:34 PM

Women are spoilt for choice and don't know what they want. That is why.

Meanwhile, back in this universe . . .

I am talking about this universe.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:09 PM

In general it is common, I have known women who just want the sex and then for the man to leave.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:01 PM
For men it would be as most women, even really short ones like taller men.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:59 PM
I find it's the only way I can win at chess.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:53 PM
Edited by Michael on Sun 05/16/21 04:54 PM
There's this twisted film about a single chick who hangs out with 7 really short dudes. This other guy is stalking her and in the end a dude calling himself a Prince kisses her.

I think she's a coke addict too because she's called Snow White.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:50 PM
I was brought up to not speak to strangers at all and hence why I don't know anyone.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:49 PM
It's actually the same girl satisfying all the men and she is tired.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:46 PM
Women are spoilt for choice and don't know what they want. That is why.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:44 PM
So as a woman what you are really saying is you want a man who will work and pay the bills, take you to dinner, buy you gifts and generally extract from his resources so you can love him emotionally but not physically?

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 04:14 PM
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23killallwhitemen

The racists aren't the ones you suspect they are.